Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
that was the postman, silly.

have a safe and happy thanksgiving to you too postman. glad to see you finally found your way over here.

Wow, you're right! Man, I must have posted that before my 5th cup of coffee this morning! It's been corrected. :eek:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Boy, watch for smokey. I've been out this afternoon and they are EVERYWHERE.

MicEd

Oct 23, 2008
michigan
give thanks

I hope every one has some great thing to give thanks for. As for me i give thanks for living in the greatest country in the world. I give thanks for the men and women who keep my country safe and free. I give thanks for nascar and all the drivers that entertain me. And i give thanks for you the people of nascar at digial radio central .

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
I am thankful that when my boys were 8 and 10, I could afford to take them to Michigan for the June Cup race. That started a Father's Day tradition which lasted for many years. Now they are 23 and 25. One is a pilot in the Air Force and the other is Army National Guard. I'm thankful that they are safe and helping to keep this great country safe. I look forward to the day when we can share that weekend once more.

I'm also thankful for David Poole. I used to think that some of my ideas and opinions were totally crazy. Now I realize that at least one person sees much of life the same as me.