Happy Groundhog Day

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning, so 6 more weeks of winter - Groundhog .org - the Official Site of the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club

And on a related note, this is probably my favorite Bill Murray movie. Andie MacDowell is a good reason to watch too.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Bastard!...:mad:

Great movie. Is it too early for flap jacks?...:right:

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Is it too early for flap jacks?...:right:

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8LECmO9SeM]YouTube - three cheeseburgers...[/ame]

Ned Ryerson was the best...BING!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EouKQBPkD-g&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Thank godess, six more weeks.

Bring on the pow!

Tahoe's at~30% of normal.:(

As soon as I save enough money I'm gonna buy a F-150 four door 4X4. I hope they are still cheap this summer when I'll have the cash to buy one with out a loan. I'm sure they will be. Why are you sad? Cars and trucks are cheap right now! Upgrade yourself and turn that frown upside down!;)

Reactions: xan_user

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Is is me or does Phil the Groundhog always sees his shadow?

I was just about to say that! I don't really remember him ever not seeing his shadow. But really, has spring ever started in Febuary North of South Florida? I saw spring start in Tennessee in March one year. Then it froze hard on April 2nd and 3rd and all the leaves turned black and fell off the trees. The trees looked f'd up the rest of the summer. So maybe early spring is a bad thing.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
As soon as I save enough money I'm gonna buy a F-150 four door 4X4. I hope they are still cheap this summer when I'll have the cash to buy one with out a loan. I'm sure they will be. Why are you sad? Cars and trucks are cheap right now! Upgrade yourself and turn that frown upside down!;)
ha.ha.nice one!

Every local knows if you want a truck to last more than two years in LAKE TAHOE it has to be a Toyota.

The fact Chevy even used that name is downright embarrassing.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Those are Alaska plates. :)
;) bus-ted
sometimes you have to take what google gives...Searching for " tahoe in ditch in tahoe" doesn't exactly give you the best local results...

But my Alaskan friends agree, 'merican trucks dont cut it on real snow.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Yeah, I would agree with your pals. If I'm going to buy a truck, it's going to be a Toyota.

Actually, if I was going to buy ANY vehicle, it's going to be a Toyota.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Don't let Heather know about that. She only buys Chevy's...:)
Posted via Mobile Device

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Bastard!...:mad:

Great movie. Is it too early for flap jacks?...:right:

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
One of the best movies ever. I could watch it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and..............

Don't drive angry!

PS, Andie McDowell is hot! In a wholesome, small town, girl next door kinda way. It would be double hot if she was a total freak in bed!