Happy Festivus to all.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I think I will spend Festivus watching people on the news fight and kill over those Zhu Zhu pets. :p

A Festivus for the rest of us. George get out the pole!!!!!!

Reactions: Aaron

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I've made a substantial gift in honor of each of you to the Human Fund. The Human Fund: money for people.

116450033_4266fb5229_o.jpg

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I will of course be getting down my aluminum pole and preparing my list for the airing of grievances.

What a great episode.

1. Jerry is dating the "TWO FACE." She looks good in certain lighting and deathly in others.
2. George gets called out on his HUMAN FUND donation
3. Kramer gets into Festivus
4. Elaine----what was going on with Elaine that episode? I don't remember.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
"It's another Festivus miracle!"

Ok, Elaine, I think I've gotten it.

didn't she give a phony number to "DENIM VEST" but she accidentally wrote her fake number on the back of her SUB CLUB card and she only needed ONE more sub to become a "SUBMARINE CAPTAIN" so she arranges to meet denim vest at the bagel shop in order to get the sub club card back but Kramer, still on strike from H&H Bagel rigged the steam to blow and then Elain ended up looking like the TWO FACE?

Is that right?

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Ok, Elaine, I think I've gotten it.

didn't she give a phony number to "DENIM VEST" but she accidentally wrote her fake number on the back of her SUB CLUB card and she only needed ONE more sub to become a "SUBMARINE CAPTAIN" so she arranges to meet denim vest at the bagel shop in order to get the sub club card back but Kramer, still on strike from H&H Bagel rigged the steam to blow and then Elain ended up looking like the TWO FACE?

Is that right?
That sounds right but I'm not sure either.