Toledo, Ohio
We chipped in and got you a pony!

Have a happy birthday!

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Happy Birthday, Grüpsaar!

I'm too exhausted from buying gifts this season, so I'm just going to give you the exact same present I gave to xan_user on his last birthday:

Go easy on the DVD now...

:p

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA

I'm too exhausted from buying gifts this season, so I'm just going to give you the exact same present I gave to xan_user on his last birthday:

Go easy on the DVD now...

:p

Hand balls!

Happy birthday, Grusap...Gurpsa...Grapsa...pal!

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal

Hex is da best! This gift just keeps on giving...I now have all 12 before this one to complete the series. :ter:

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
How large is that!?

I've been curling, and it didn't look like that. That's one I'm looking for. Can you get it in the states?
this link is NSFW! or for some not safe for home. do not click on this unless you are hectic.
The DRC curling team is waiting for you dwag, they've been training hard in anticipation of Coach Hectic's arrival.
Coach Hectic only, all other perv's KTF out!

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
this link is nsfw! Or for some not safe for home. Do not click on this unless you are hectic.
The drc curling team is waiting for you dwag, they've been training hard in anticipation of your arrival.
hectic only, all other perv's ktf out!

krewel!