Happy Birthday Captain Bad!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I don't now what the hell is wrong with us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Sorry the band was a little late.

and so was the cake..

but better late than sorry..[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEghCv4910g"]YouTube - happy birthday dear motherfucker[/ame]

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Does anyone remember where the midget thing started?? I'm kinda curious. I know that a midget chick stole my car once, and I might have called this mexican chick I was banging a "midget"... can't remember though.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
Does anyone remember where the midget thing started?? I'm kinda curious. I know that a midget chick stole my car once, and I might have called this mexican chick I was banging a "midget"... can't remember though.

The legend started when you posted about your midget love affairs on SBS a few years ago. Don't tell us it was not true, we live vicariously through your midget love affairs.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
The legend started when you posted about your midget love affairs on SBS a few years ago. Don't tell us it was not true, we live vicariously through your midget love affairs.

Was it the mexican chick?? Don't get me wrong, I've certainly banged a midget (same one that stole my car), but I can't remember which one this was. I think I only banged one midget - I'm just trying to figure out if there's another that maybe I forgot about.

I definitely banged what I would call a retarded chick. Definitely banged a midget. I'm wondering if the 4-11 mexican chick is where this "migdet" stuff all started.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
One more year you didn't die! You've done something Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, Farrah Faucet and Steve McNair will never do!!

And for that, congratulations. You were born a winner; you were the fastest sperm.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
One more year you didn't die! You've done something Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, Farrah Faucet and Steve McNair will never do!!

And for that, congratulations. You were born a winner; you were the fastest sperm.

Yea, I'm sure there will be an asshole clearance at some point, and I'll get to be part of it.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Happy Belated! Not being able to remember banging scores of midget chicks means that you might have a drinking problem ;)