Hank.......

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Where was the shout out.... jeez...... you've gotta have at least 25 seconds of kiss ass stuff then fly into the Imus stuff.....:idunno:

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
at the end of the segment before Bruer. I told him that i was having trouble with my dog and asked if he knew of a former Ames catolog model that could help me train it :hhh:

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
IT was funny, you had to hav ea bit more after that, casue he was engaged.... and then he caught you when you went into it...

Did you call again???? lol?

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Seriously Hank, if you really want to get him going, just tell him you steal the show. Tell him that Sirius and Howard have gotten 0.0 dollars from you.

I honestly think you can get a lot more air time AND piss him off something fierce.

Reactions: Jgatie

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
bah! excellent work! i think you may be getting under his skin a little, he did grunt right before he hit the button.

lol, even better, right after, he picks up a call from johnny boy on the top 5 HTV episodes. LOl, no surprise there

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Waaa! Another pppest fantasy down the drain. For years they complained that they couldn't attack Howard because he has an elaborate call screening system that filters them out. But if Hank can get through this easily, I guess the vast majority of pppests are just really fucking stupid.

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
Waaa! Another pppest fantasy down the drain. For years they complained that they couldn't attack Howard because he has an elaborate call screening system that filters them out. But if Hank can get through this easily, I guess the vast majority of pppests are just really fucking stupid.

Maybe Will lets Hank through because he secretly agrees with Hank.

BTW, anyone listen to Bubba this morning? I think it was around 7 something, right before Juicyfruit called in where someone made a lot of gay comments and ended the call with "Shake it up". Was that you too Hank?

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Hank, next time you need to start off with.
"I was reading on digitalradiocentral.com that you blah blah blah Get the shout out in man ;)

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
Well my theory was that Hank is a little smarter than most ppests, but I'll admit your theory is much more likely than a pppest being smart.

Actually that was my first thought. Most pests wouldn't be able to come up with a plausible ruse to get on the air in the first place. The only thing going through their minds are "Must yell 'Hoo Hoo!'"

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
They must be I got thru twice today and for the longest time i thought all the calls were shills. I do think that Howard reads what the call is about and decides he wants to talk about Htv or beth.:hhh:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
They must be I got thru twice today and for the longest time i thought all the calls were shills. I do think that Howard reads what the call is about and decides he wants to talk about Htv or beth.:hhh:

Why you evil genius. Better watch out Hank, with your mad Ninja skills, Homeland Security's gonna go all Jack Bauer on you. :loser:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Actually that was my first thought. Most pests wouldn't be able to come up with a plausible ruse to get on the air in the first place. The only thing going through their minds are "Must yell 'Hoo Hoo!'"

Well, to be fair all Hank could say at first was "Hello Imus", but he's been honing his skills and now gets bounced after 5 seconds instead of 3.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
bah! excellent work! i think you may be getting under his skin a little, he did grunt right before he hit the button.

oh yeah that'll ruin howie's weekend alright, "that fuckin' hank made me grunt, grrrrrrrr...where's my helicopter?"

do you guys realize how pathetic you sound?????

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Until he gets the shout out concerning this place on the air, I have doubts that our hank is the same guy making the calls. For all anyone knows, I could be the one making calls as Hank from Baltimore. ;)