Hank, what was your question to Artie gonna be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Artie OD'ing. Wow!! How original. Hank is really pushing the comedy envelope. Let me guess what's next, calling Robin black?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
You shoulda asked if Artie was gonna bum any pain meds off of Angel.

That would have required quick thinking and a single ounce of originality. Sorry, but them's ain't Hank's strong points. However, if you need a guy to wait for hours on hold and then stammer out an Imus or two, there's no one better for the job. ;)

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Hank is an odd sounding mofo.

It's like O&A on Jay Leno "Uh, huh, uh, and then I said 'I'm Opie too' and he like said 'Hi' uh, huh, huh. " He's out of his league; scared shitless because he's talking to a legend. I just hope Hank's flop sweat didn't short out the drive-thru headset, those things are expensive.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
i love how robin acts like she has no idea what hank is talking about. :rolleyes:

excellent work hank :ter: keep it up

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
Artie OD'ing. Wow!! How original. Hank is really pushing the comedy envelope. Let me guess what's next, calling Robin black?

That would have required quick thinking and a single ounce of originality. Sorry, but them's ain't Hank's strong points. However, if you need a guy to wait for hours on hold and then stammer out an Imus or two, there's no one better for the job. ;)

It's like O&A on Jay Leno "Uh, huh, uh, and then I said 'I'm Opie too' and he like said 'Hi' uh, huh, huh. " He's out of his league; scared shitless because he's talking to a legend. I just hope Hank's flop sweat didn't short out the drive-thru headset, those things are expensive.

I'm sensing that your not a Hank fan......:idunno:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I'm sensing that your not a Hank fan......:idunno:

I'm not a dumb caller fan. The Phillies guy on the Wrap Up show that punks Gary is great. He's original, clever, when he talks about the show he has some good points, and then zing!! he lets out a Mets Are Gay outburst. His timing is great, his segues to the Mets stuff are hysterical, and he always sucks everyone in. Compared to him, Hank is like Pittsburgh Pete and Scott the Engineer trying to wow the Killers of Comedy crowd for 2 minutes.

"Uhhh, hey Imus. Why don't you wear your cowboy hat?

"Uhhh, when's Artie going to OD?"

If that's what you guys call funny, it's no fucking wonder you don't like Stern. Matter of fact, the only real wonder is how you EVER liked Stern. :rolleyes:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
IMO, I don't think you guys would even notice the calls if Hank wasn't here posting. It's not like the calls are stellar and stand out.

Exactly. The only posters singing his praises are the haters here, and the tools at SFN. Quite the stellar fanbase.

I want to know how he keeps getting through like every other day. It's amazing. His questions are lame though.

They are letting him through. Howard knows who it is, he just plays dumb and lets Hank "do his thing" because as you said, it's pretty lame. Howard admitted as much last week when he mistakenly hung up on him and then said "Oh that was Hank? I would have let him do his thing."

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I want to know how he keeps getting through like every other day. It's amazing. His questions are lame though.

he just says he wants to talk about how great HTV is. howard loves HTV praise, but he never purposefully picks calls :idunno:

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
I'm as big a Stern fan as anybody. I've been listening for years. I'm not saying Hanks calls have me rolling on the floor, its just cool to hear some one that I know of call in. I do like to hear people like Hank call in day after day because I like the annoyed reaction that it starts to create. To each his own brother.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
This is from The Howard Shrine.....

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Les Moonves Loves Julie Chen More Than Howard Stern Loves Beth Ostrosky!
by I. Humphrey ( IgnatsHumphrey@aol.com )

Back in 2006 Howard and Les Moonves were feuding worse than the Hatfields and McCoys. Les sued Howard for a cool 500-million, and Howard countered by calling Les a snake, and demanding the return of his broadcast tapes. You have to admit, nothing's funnier than watching two narcissistic, megamaniac, eccentric, old, past-their-prime, multi-millionaires square-off. As Howard has said, "I could listen to this all day."

Well, say what you will about Les Moonves, at least he loves his wife Julie more than Howard loves Beth. As everyone knows, when you love someone you want to see them happy. And if that happiness involves sacrificing something that's important to you, then you man-up and do it. That's love, that's never having to say you're sorry. However, Howard won't do it, to Beth at least, as in get her with child, soak her thirsty ovaries with his man-seed. Hey, who knows, maybe Howard could finally be rewarded with a male child, or more likely he's only shooting saw dust. Perhaps the real reason Howard won't have another child is because he can't.

I mean if Howard won't go bareback for love of Beth, at least he could do it for love of himself as expressed by tossing a bone to his loyal fans. Here's how I see it. The fans are fucking goddamn tired of hearing about Beth's child-substitute dog Bianca, and her North Shore Animal League bullshit, hobby-charity. This phoney happy-talk makes us all cringe. It's so transparent. The fans are even more disgusted with being asked for money to support this crap. I mean, fer shizzel, can't billionaire sugar-daddy Stern whip out a check and save us all the gayifying of the show when it metamorphosizes into a fund drive episode of The View? We're sick I tell you, sick.

Today Howard said he doesn't want to be like Imus, and have to chase around a child all day. He doesn't have the energy for this anymore. Niggah please! First off, as everyone knows, especially Hank (fancy way of saying Henry), Howard is already like Imus. Secondly, billionaires don't have to chase their offspring around. that's what illegal immigration is for. Comprende Esse?

The following may be cold, but it's true. Howard still owes the world a few more years of fatherhood for having left "to buy a pack of cigarettes" when his third daughter Ashley was little. Furthermore, if Howard's pre-divorce schedule involved leaving his Old Westbury mansion at 4 am, coming home for dinner, and bedtime by 8 pm, then how did he find time to be a hands-on father?

I think I've made my case.

For Howard Shrine Spews and Views this is I. Humphrey saying, Beth'O take the money and run before you're eggs are all dried up, beyaaaatch!"

Here's a video of Beth Ostrosky being more annoying than Sally Struthers. I bet Beth Ostrosky would look just like Sally Struthers if she were preggers:

What is most disturbing about this video is learning that Beth hates Asians. You'd think someone who wants to have a child would support youth in Asia, and not be against it. Sad, really sad. Just because Asians eat dogs is no reason to take it out on their children. Well, at least she doesn't have to worry about alienating Howard's non existent Asian audience.

Gaijin Howard Stern and Gwai-loh Beth Ostrosky-Stern better be on their guard the next time they dine at Asian restaurant Nobu lest they're served bulldog-negimaki. Word!

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I'm as big a Stern fan as anybody. I've been listening for years. I'm not saying Hanks calls have me rolling on the floor, its just cool to hear some one that I know of call in. I do like to hear people like Hank call in day after day because I like the annoyed reaction that it starts to create. To each his own brother.

Which is what we said. That's cool, but how much cooler would it be if the calls were quality, like the Phillies guy. To each his own, I guess.

This is from The Howard Shrine.....

Congrats, you have now been mentioned on the 3rd ranked Howard Stern fan site. :ter:

Gee, maybe if you blow Chaunce Hayden you'll make it into Coming Ou . . . errrrm . . . I mean Stepping Out. Since he once had Opie and Anthony on the cover, there's a good precedent of featuring relative nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.