Ha Ha

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Not to rain on the parade, but I think a lot of it has to do with all of the former SBS members here on DRC. I think Sirius subscribers far outweigh XM subscribers on this site.

Or, I could be wrong and Opie and Anthony is just that bad.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008

Need I remind you?

Anthony saw HOWIE while gambling over the weekend and they were cordial ! (even shoke hands)

(I Should have said "shaked" hands / worked a grave yard shift last night for one of my employee's / My head was a little fuzzy - I have a sense of humor and can take the ATTENTION....I mean razzing. )

O & A Suspended - Page 16 - SIRIUS Backstage Forum

Last edited:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
By the way, let's not start any trolling over on the Virus side. Let the O&A fans play amongst the tumbleweeds over there and since the powers that be have taken notice now, let's ignore them here.

To paraphrase gilpdawg (the only O&A fan I ever liked), any "rivalry" between the shows is kind of a moot point now. O&A are spectacular failures on terrestrial radio and anything they ever said about beating Stern has only served to make them look like complete and utter asswipes. Piling on now is like kicking a cripple.

Oh and A_V? To answer your question; yes there are many SBS people here, and O&A are really "just that bad." ;)

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I feel a little stupid defending my grammar, but oh well. I put "is" because I was referring to "Opie and Anthony" as a show, singular. For example, Opie and Anthony is an awful, horrendous show.

Whoops, you calling O&A an "awful, horrendous show" really "shoke" up the pests<- :drool:. Things are gonna get really "shaked" up in here. ;)

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
I feel a little stupid defending my grammar, but oh well. I put "is" because I was referring to "Opie and Anthony" as a show, singular. For example, Opie and Anthony is an awful, horrendous show.

save yourself, run away quickly before you get pulled into this vortex of nonsense

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I don't know. Benjy's Schtick Coma is pretty powerful too . . . unfortunately.

Yes and unfortunately, Benjy's on a level with the trolls here as far as clever repartee is concerned, so there's no upside to either. I could easily see Benjy on the Wrap Up Show going into a severe Schtick Coma and replying "Oh DOES he!?" to every question that gets asked.

Fucking ponderous. :right:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
damn dude, 4:22AM?

you get up early to post foolishness

tshirt_3rdShiftNavy.jpg