guitar hero III

Discussion in 'Games & Consoles' started by IronJabroni, Oct 18, 2008.

1. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

I bet its nowhere near as fun as plugging in a real guitar, cranking your amp, and blasting out Raining Blood at full speed.

I've played GH and it was ok. basically click the right buttons when stuff lines up on the screen. It was a bit difficult trying to keep my fingers from trying to "really" play the songs on the fake guitar neck though.
  2. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

If at the cost of $79 I could have a band available to me at any time (and had put in the time to learn real guitar) I would probably choose to play real guitar. But who wants all those assholes in your house?

kudos to you for your skills...can you share a video...any old slayer song will do
  3. Deacon

Deacon Member

Guitar Hero is fun...to a point.

Easy and Medium are all cool, but it seems to take a huge leap when you move to the next level. The problem is that I don't want to listen to the same song over, and over, and over, and over again until I can master the 'Hard' versions.

Maybe if I was still a kid I could master the harder versions with no problem, or I wouldn't mind the repetition, but I just don't have the patience to put in the time that would be necessary to master 'Hard' on up.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  4. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

EXACTLY! I am medium-level champ, hard and expert are more like work than play for my ham hands