Gtfo!!!!!!!!! G....t.....f.....o!!!!!!!!!!

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
I think I'm the idiot cause I don't know what GTFO means....oh OOOOOOOOH I get it.

What segment did she mention this on!?!?!

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I could maybe understand it if the wine she chose was something she knew and wanted to share with the group, but to pick it off the wine list based on the price ranges is not the mark of a wine connoisseur...

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
I don't think they list the prices. He didn't notice it until the check arrived.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I don't think they list the prices. He didn't notice it until the check arrived.

He never saw the Wine List. She ordered and then told the waiter to have Howard OK bringing the other bottles. He didn't understand what he was being asked. IIRC, she said there were some that were more expensive, so the price must be there.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I could maybe understand it if the wine she chose was something she knew and wanted to share with the group, but to pick it off the wine list based on the price ranges is not the mark of a wine connoisseur...

That may be true, but for the non-connoisseurs like myself, it's a good rule of thumb. At least that's been my experience so far.

However, I do agree with you. Robin doesn't know as much as she thinks she does. :blah: