GTA IV: Episodes From Liberty City (New Trailer)

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FYvQCIME_g[/ame]

The game drops on Oct. 29th exclusively for Xbox 360.

hexagram

Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Vice City is one of my all time favorites (didn't really care for San Andreas). I thought GTA IV was good, and "The Lost and Damned" was pretty good too.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
This looks unreal.

I really liked the First LIberty City game, I don't remember which one that was, IV or III.

I didn't like Vice City as much. I spent my whole time flying around the city in the plane.

Haven't played any since then.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Up up down down left left right right triagle square circle....

/now you can fly in the vehicles.

hexagram

Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whzi9gHDhPE]YouTube - The Ballad of Gay Tony - Princess Robot Bubblegum[/ame]

Available in 2 more days.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
GTA San Andreas is one of my all time favorite games but I couldn't finish GTA IV. They made the mistake of focusing on graphics over content.

I just beat GTA IV last night as a matter of fact! That last mission was a bitch. After a 20-30 minute battle you have to chase a motorboat with a dirtbike, then jump to a helicopter on the bike, then follow the boat while it fires RPG's at you. Fail at any point and start over, incliuding getting weapons and the long ass car chase to start, frustrating as hell.

I would give it an 8 out of 10. It's too repetitive. A lot of missions are similar and way way too much driving. Save points suck too. I hate spending so much time driving or something only to fail at the end of a mission and have to re- do everything again. Th music sucked balls too. Great graphics and most the time it was fun.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I got III, San Andreas, and IV. For some reason I can never focus on the missions. I get through some of them. But I usually just screw around, drive poorly, and practice escaping the police. :jj:

I keep hoping the expansion packs come to PS3, but it's going to be a long wait if it even happens, which it probably won't.