Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Lawrence Taylor

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
I heard Ronnie Lott once ate a hamster because he was hungry. I also heard that he once shot down a german plane by pointing his finger into the sky and yelling "bang!"

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Ronnie cut off part of his finger so that he could finish playing the rest of the game. Besides, I met him a few times and he's the nicest guy ever.

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
I voted Lawrence Taylor. He seemed to have more of an impact on a game. (IMO)

Maybe on Super Tecmo Bowl he did! But LT also co-stared along side Jean Claude Van-Dammage in a shithole movie called "In Hell". To me that takes away alot of cool points.

Oh, and he was in a movie w/ Eric Roberts, but it was not any of "The Best of the Best" series. Way lame!

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
LT loves cocaine

Well can you blame him? :idunno:

Hopefully in about 10 years we can include Super Mario Williams in this discussion.

2917991396_13b628f4bf.jpg

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Lawrence Taylor

Maybe on Super Tecmo Bowl he did! But LT also co-stared along side Jean Claude Van-Dammage in a shithole movie called "In Hell". To me that takes away alot of cool points.

Oh, and he was in a movie w/ Eric Roberts, but it was not any of "The Best of the Best" series. Way lame!

OK, I will keep that in mind.

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
I voted Reggie. Unblockable. Unreal

Erik Williams owned him, he bitch slapped him regularly. Williams was offense player of the week 3 times when he faced Reggie White. In fact they changed the rules to make Erik Williams headslap move that he used on Reggie illeagal.

Reggie White was good, the best ever? I think that Deacon Jones was better. LT was a game changer. Joe Greene? There are many better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRnC8L2TfdY] Deacon Jones [/ame]

Last edited:

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
Erik Williams was a date rapist. I'm sure he used that bitch slap move with the girl he had at his house that one night with Michael Irvin

Settlement in Irvin-Williams Case

The Cowboys stars MICHAEL IRVIN and ERIK WILLIAMS have settled their defamation lawsuit against a television station in a deal that ''represents a major step'' toward rectifying the damage done to them, their lawyer said yesterday.

The lawyer, PETER GINSBERG, and an official for the Dallas-Fort Worth television station KXAS said they could not disclose details of the settlement with the reporter MARTY GRIFFIN and the Lin Television Corporation, parent company for KXAS.

However, a source speaking on the condition of anonymity said the settlement calls for the players to split a payment of at least $2 million.

The defamation of character suit stemmed from the reporting by the station of sexual assault allegations made against the two Cowboys last December by NINA SHAHRAVAN. The police cleared the players, saying her accusations were unfounded.

Are you related to Marty Griffin or just ill-informed?

Dallas Cowboy Sues City Over Rape Accusation

A player for the Dallas Cowboys filed suit today in Federal court against the City of Dallas and the police, asserting that his civil rights were violated when officers investigated accusations made last December and later recanted by a 23-year-old woman that he had raped her.

The player, Erik Williams, also filed a libel suit today against a local television station and one of its reporters who had reported the accusations. That suit also charges that the station, KXAS, an NBC affiliate, knew or should have known that the accusations were suspect.

Sam Lindsay, the Dallas city attorney, did not respond to telephone calls today seeking comment.

Charles Babcock, a lawyer representing the station, said Mr. Williams's suit was factually unfounded and amounted to a ''consumer fraud'' action. It was little more than an effort to circumvent First Amendment restrictions, Mr. Babcock said.

The woman, Nina Shahravan, was charged with perjury in the incident but is not a defendant in either suit.

The suits say that over several months Ms. Shahravan had given a KXAS reporter information about drug use, drug dealing and various sexual escapades by team members, management and coaches but that the station decided the information was not reliable.

The suits also say that Ms. Shahravan gave her information to Dallas narcotics officers in an effort to act as an informant, but that the police, too, decided it was not credible.

Nevertheless, the suits say, when Ms. Shahravan told the police on Dec. 30 that she had been raped by Mr. Williams and another man while another Dallas Cowboys player, Michael Irvin, held a gun to her head, the police sought to publicize her accusations and ignored evidence contradicting her tale.

On Jan. 10 the police confronted her with inconsistencies in her story, and she signed a confession saying that she had made up the entire story. After she was charged, her lawyers said she stuck by her original story and had been raped.

Legal experts called the suits ''imaginative'' and questioned whether Mr. Williams had made out a civil rights case against the city.

''If those things are true, it's certainly a deplorable violation of his right of privacy,'' said Phillip Bobbit, a constitutional law professor at the University of Texas School of Law. ''But that's not the same thing as a civil rights violation.''