Google+ Any interest or meh?

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Yeah, I am looking forward to the iPhone version. I think Apple is dragging ass on approving it. One thing I am interest in is the Huddle Feature! It sort of like a group SMS, pretty cool! iPhones are horrible for group SMS.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
ditto, that why if anyone checks out my profile, I have listed WolfViper on there.

There is also a place in profiles for another names and nick names. I put DAB under other names. I just tried adding someone using an email address and that doesn't seem to work. I think you may need to know the name they are registered under. Anyone else?

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Ok I am on. Have created a DRC circle with one person in it (down4six). I envisioned that you guys had a re-existing circle which would automatically be visible and have everybody in it. That vision was incorrect. I build my own circles (which is fine). But other than finding my wife, I have no way to find any of you guys since I only know your handles here (and visa versa).

You can find me (probably) via down4six. I'm named "Meme Bag".

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
There is also a place in profiles for another names and nick names. I put DAB under other names. I just tried adding someone using an email address and that doesn't seem to work. I think you may need to know the name they are registered under. Anyone else?

That where I should put my screen name, instead of introduction. There a few people I don't know there names either, but I went around to other people circles and saw some people I knew are friends with others. So I just added them to my circle or if they add me to there circle.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have added everybody I recognize to my DRC circle. If you haven't been added let me know who you are and I will add you.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Ok I am on google plus, how can I add you guys?

My gmail is texaswj@gmail.com if you invite me please give me your screen name in the invite.

Just added you TX...

:)

TX, Are you George? I can't search by email (not a good design choice).

Looking at Aaron's circles (I would like to know which circle is which -- it would make things easier) is Jason DRC? How about Mike?

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana