Will it be Hendrick domination?

How many of those hot dogs can you eat?

Cool winners trophy!

Best short track racing?

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
I'm more interested in the Kroger 250 truck race since that young new hotshoe named Schrader-something will be making his debut ;)

I had 2 the last time I was there and if everything falls into place I hope to be there for the fall race.

erock9174

Mar 17, 2009
My predictions, (1st - 5th) Jimmy J, Denny H, Gordon, Harvick, Boywer.
I'd normally pick T Stew, but he didnt impress me at Bristol.
Their short track program might not be honed in yet.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I'm more interested in the Kroger 250 truck race since that young new hotshoe named Schrader-something will be making his debut ;)

I had 2 the last time I was there and if everything falls into place I hope to be there for the fall race.

Great truck racing there! Great racing period.

IMO, hot dogs should not be that color but they are good & cheap. I think we are going as well. Martinsville makes for a good chase race.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Whoo Hu!! I don't have to work after all on Sunday. I'll be watching.

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
Seriously, you aren't going to watch the race because you don't like the track? :scratch:

More than likely, I'll probably have trackpass on the computer in the background so I can see how Martin is doing but other than that no I will not be watching it.

I wouldn't be disapointed if that track lost both of its dates.

Last edited:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Really? Thats the first time I think I've heard someone say that about Martinsville. To each their own I suppose.
I'll be watching it, thats for sure.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
More than likely, I'll probably have trackpass on the computer in the background so I can see how Martin is doing but other than that no I will not be watching it.

I wouldn't be disapointed if that track lost both of its dates.

As a big fan of that track, I hate to hear that someone feels that way about that track. IMO that track produces some of the best racing of the entire season. I would think that if you're a long time fan of Bristol, that now more than ever you'd appreciate Martinsville all that much more for the close racing it produces. The Bristol race has changed dramatically since they repaved it. I like it better now than ever but most seem to disagree.

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
To me these stock cars produce the best racing when there is significant banking at a track, I guess thats why I feel the same way about New Hampshire also. I'll watch Bristol, Dover, and Richmond all day compared to Martinsville and New Hampshire.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
It IS funny to get people's reactions to the different racetracks. Some people actually like Auto Club. :eek: It sure seems like most of the drivers/teams like that place. It's a "safe" track.

I guess a lot depends on a persons age and how long they've been watching nascar racing.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Point well taken! I've been watching / attending this sport for quite a while. I appreciate every track that they race on. Some a lot more than others but definitely all of them.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Grrr.... Oh wait that means the 24 on the pole, right? He would have been up front somewhere anyways, I coulda used the bonus points in fantasy racing from him and Hamilon though.