Goodbye Howard Stern Forum.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
This place has become very unpleasant as of late. Almost every thread get derailed within a few posts with either an O&A war referance or just a jab at other posters. There is one poster that does this 1000x more than anyone else. Let's just call him Jgay. I would like to tell you jgay to **** off you puny little geek and i imaging that you do not talk in public the way you do here because out in the world Geeks like you are always getting the shit kicked out of them(and i would so like to crush your wind pipe). To everyone else it has been fun and to Jgay, sytonic and tin jabroni **** off ! Goodbye to every one else. message boards are kinda gay anyway. Logging off see ya:flex:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jamesp717

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
This place has become very unpleasant as of late. Almost every thread get derailed within a few posts with either an O&A war referance or just a jab at other posters. There is one poster that does this 1000x more than anyone else. Let's just call him Jgay. I would like to tell you jgay to fuck off you puny little geek and i imaging that you do not talk in public the way you do here because out in the world Geeks like you are always getting the shit kicked out of them(and i would so like to crush your wind pipe). To everyone else it has been fun and to Jgay, sytonic and tin jabroni fuck off ! Goodbye to every one else. message boards are kinda gay anyway. Logging off see ya:flex:

take care man...time to make the donuts

edit: of course all this shit is gay but I'm almost 100% sure you aren't going anywhere

Reactions: Bark

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBY...... Seriously, come on Hank use ignore. Don't leave here. I think there is room enough for everyone if people would just use ignore. This shits supposed to be fun.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Take care, brush your hair!

Seriously, man, it's just a message board on the internet. Nothing to stress over.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
This place has become very unpleasant as of late... message boards are kinda gay anyway. Logging off see ya:flex:

Heeeeyyyyy Imus, how about spreading around a barrage of 'negative rep' before you go...no wait a minute, that's kinda gay too.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Heeeeyyyyy Imus, how about spreading around a barrage of 'negative rep' before you go...no wait a minute, that's kinda gay too.

I guess negative rep is the internet forum version of "crushing your windpipe."

. . . or maybe not. :rofl2:

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Take care, Hank. Continued success with your calls to the show.

Don't get so ticked about the other posters. It's just a message board. If everyone agreed about everything, it would be boring.:)

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
There is one poster that does this 1000x more than anyone else.

just put the loser on ignore, just like 90% of all the other posters around here do. If I didn't, just like you, I would be outta here, as would be a lot of other people. There are only a couple people around here who really ruin the place, yet the mods seem to turn their backs and look the other way.

I say put him on ignore, and stick around. If not, GL with the calls.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
just put the loser on ignore, just like 90% of all the other posters around here do. If I didn't, just like you, I would be outta here, as would be a lot of other people. There are only a couple people around here who really ruin the place, yet the mods seem to turn their backs and look the other way.

I say put him on ignore, and stick around. If not, GL with the calls.

It's not the mod's job to play favorites. I used to be one way back on a board that has since died due to ownership issues. It's a tough balancing act, but if a poster, no matter how "antagonistic" he/she may seem to some, can follow the rules, they stay. Pushing buttons is not against the law. One might argue it's in the spirit of this board, considering it's centered on Howard, King of Pushing Buttons.

Thin skin? Use ignore. If you must leave, just leave without the fanfare of "Woe is me. Woe is this board. I must depart," bullshit. No one really gives a shit anyway, but you have to score less than 20 on the Narcissist Scale to realize that. ;)

Reactions: TheScionicMan

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
A message board may be a little gay, buy typing out a rant on a message board to announce your exit from the message board (and then most likely logging in a zillion times to see who's responded, who wants you to stay, etc) is WAY GAYER.

I actually like Jgatie.

Even Die_Lamattress admits that the boards need conflict and he hasn't liked the stern show since the WNBC days!!!!

Reactions: TheScionicMan

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
A message board may be a little gay, buy typing out a rant on a message board to announce your exit from the message board (and then most likely logging in a zillion times to see who's responded, who wants you to stay, etc) is WAY GAYER.

I actually like Jgatie.

Even Die_Lamattress admits that the boards need conflict and he hasn't liked the stern show since the WNBC days!!!!

Agreed. Hank, fuck those 2 idiots; no one and I mean NO ONE pay's ANY ATTENTION to their posts except themselves......TRUST ME. Quote from a very good friend of mine :""The general rule is the tougher a poster is, the weirder they look" "

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Agreed. Hank, fuck those 2 idiots; no one and I mean NO ONE pay's ANY ATTENTION to their posts except themselves......TRUST ME. Quote from a very good friend of mine :""The general rule is the tougher a poster is, the weirder they look" "

So since Hank expressed the wish to crush my windpipe, he must look really, really weird? I can roll with that. :roflmao:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I think there are those that constantly nitpick and so if we are going to clean up all this mess then hell lets start cleaning it up! Hank crossed the line, but probably said no more than many others were thinking. There are some in here that send a lot of PM's and nitpick behind the scenes.

So, if we are going to start banning folks, then lets clean this thing up once and for all!

slab0meat

Apr 20, 2009
NJ
Is wishing to crush someone's windpipe the same as threatening to do it? I don't think so. There was no actual threat if the windpipe comment is the issue.

I'm also not saying it's right. but it's not a threat.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Is wishing to crush someone's windpipe the same as threatening to do it? I don't think so. There was no actual threat if the windpipe comment is the issue.

I'm also not saying it's right. but it's not a threat.

We can split hairs all you want. Had another member without so much baggage said it, I'd be inclined to let it slide. Bottom line...this shit needs to stop now.