Good Show Today

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by Fergz99, Oct 17, 2008.

1. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Brett Michaels is on Stars Too XM139 at the moment. Another interesting interview.
  2. goreds2

I have not listened yet but I heard that the show ended at 9am today. Anthony did not show up and word has it Anthony was not happy with it. (Can't confirm this though)
  3. Ant was "sick" again on Friday. Op had a meeting over at Chateau Cumia on Saturday to discuss the new tin can studio that Sirius is throwing them into.

Ant was very 'awake' on Monday. :scared:
  4. goreds2

The new studio location should be interesting.

Anthony did sound a lot better on Monday. :bigthumbup:
  5. Personally, I think that something is going down behind the scenes.
  6. goreds2

OMG! What a great in-house advertisement for Pro Flowers just now on Ron and Fez! :ter:
  7. goreds2

I also heard that Ron and Fez will be LIVE on Super Sunday from 4pm-6pm.

They always do great stuff like this as they did a show on the evening on election night. :cool:
  8. They did it last year too. ESD was going apeshit the whole game.
  9. You must not of heard O&A's 5 1/2 minute Pro Flowers ad during the Sat portion of the show. HILARIOUS!
  10. Old O&A tapes = Cringe Radio
  11. Fez is the beard champion.
  12. goreds2

It's ironic that this show ended with the Bruce S. song 10th Avenue Freeze Out and that is what he opned up with at halftime.

It was great hearing Ron, Fez and the gang sing along with it at shows end.
  13. Bill Hicks......what can you say?
  14. goreds2

Nice rant against Steve Martin today.
  15. goreds2

I forgot to mention that East Side Dave got Ba Ba Boo-Weed this week by a caller. Ronnie B. goes, "You only said it only three times"? :roflmao:
  16. goreds2

The Saturday Night VIRIUS is a BEST OF with LAZLOW tonight. A good show which I did not hear in the past.
  17. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I don't listen to O and A but I've been getting into some of the animations and clips of them on youtube. This one cracked me up. So simple, but good.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4JuuTOUhY[/ame]
  18. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Haha, Funny video, funny call. Thanks for posting that! When he says Endeavor and Challenger it sounds like Microsoft Sam
  19. goreds2

There is nothing like the ladies calling and saying what they use as a "replacement".
  20. Most of the O&A animations are from CokeLogic.

This is my favorite:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpI50l4wU9Y]YouTube - Ted the Ghost Hunter[/ame]