Good Show Today

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by Fergz99, Oct 17, 2008.

1. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Great interview with Match Box 20 a few days ago. O & A knew the band from there Pre-XM days.
  2. goreds2

Ten minutes into the show today, Jimmy is talking about a massage girl he had over the weekend............ Just found out it is a "WORST OF" Show. :bigcry:
  3. goreds2

Great "Worst Of Show" stuff on today. Ex-girlfriends, Norton meeting Nick Cage on a recent flight etc. :agree:
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  4. goreds2

Anthony has not had a drink in 11 days. :eek:
  5. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Wow dude I feel sorry for you. Your the only one that posts in this thread!!!! :buriedinbricks:
  6. goreds2

I can handle it alone. Guess I am the only one who knows good programming. :buttrock:
  7. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

Jimmy flip his wig Friday, now it's been said officially THE HOWARD STERN SHOW tells smaller size guests to NOT to the O and A show for 2 weeks after doing THSS if you want to come back. A semi reg on the show just cancelled and Jimmy/Opie let the cat out of the bag that it was the 2 week issue that the guy stated as the reason.
  8. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

At leased on Thursday and Friday 50 weeks a year (O and A stagier their vacation)
  9. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Don't know for sure, but it looks like the O & A channel is being canceled. Their content is being added to Indie(Stars Too) and the new channel Entertainment Weekly will take it's place later this month.
  10. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Scratch that- apparently it's just being moved down 1 channel #
  11. goreds2

[​IMG]
  12. goreds2

Great O & A show today Live from Montreal (Comedy Fest). Replay just started at 3pm est. :agree:
  13. goreds2

Great interview with Pete Rose this week. Watch via On Demand if you can. (SXM 103)
    semipenguin likes this.