Good Show Today

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by Fergz99, Oct 17, 2008.

1. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

Yesterday bad, today great (except for Ron Halpren) , Bob is so good there, able to sit to just roll out the funny.
  2. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Some good Best Of's this morning of Tippy Tom then BIG AAAA! :lol:
  3. goreds2

I don't think they knew it would happen but O & A played a 911 call where somebody died while on the line.
    (Could not brake the car)
  4. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

everything Anthony said was still correct
  5. goreds2

Good Tiger and Airplane guy talk yesterday.
  6. goreds2

Did anyone locate a picture od Dice's wife. I got nowhere via a google.
  7. goreds2

Great appearance by Pat Cooper this week. Man, that guys must drink 5 cups of coffee before every appearance. :lol:
  8. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

9. goreds2

I loved Jimmy's rant today on the "worst of's". He rant was about PEOPLE. :2funny:
  10. goreds2

O & A could have gotten their name mentioned on Celebrity Apprentice via their interviews with some of them but the Sirius/XM lawyers etc. would not let it happen.

I also liked the Rats and Bats talk today. :jj:
  11. goreds2

Opie's Tweet a few hours ago:

OpieRadio wrote:
    my wife just gave me the most beautiful gift on of all days mother's day! My son and wife are doing amazingly. Talk soon
  12. goreds2

A great interview with George (Norm!) Wendt. :rofl:
  13. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

Slash was great today.
  14. TimTimSalabim

TimTimSalabim Active Member

From having never heard O&A a couple of years ago, I now find myself listening to them much more than Howard. They just seem much more relevant, and Jimmy is hysterical.
  15. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

I have to say the same, I added BofXM 2-09. I now listen to O and A show then maybe Howards 1st hour, between 2000 and 2008 I dont know if I missed more then 10 Howard shows.
  16. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

Interesting note, at the very end of the show Opie was moaning about a meeting that he and Anthony had to go to, Lazlo asked what it was about and Opie said they were talking with the suits about the show airing on stars for a month, this may be from Opie bitching about him hearing that aot of cars could not get BofXM back during the free 2week preview. It also could be a way of Sirius to showcase the show to Sirius only subs if they feel that negotiations with Howard are not moving along, same way Howard might drop a hint about terrestrial and internet radio to Sirius, they could say stay for less or we will replace you with O and A, That might fire him up. I also heard that O and As contracts are up a month before Howards, If they get resigned then maybe Howard is not resigning. But what the hell do I know, I would live with ether show, cant go back to Bob and Tom!
  17. goreds2

Great Lazlow interview today. :bigthumbup:
  18. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

OPIE & ANTHONY SIMULCAST
    Opie & Anthony’s live morning show will be simulcast on SIRIUS|XM Stars Too as a special month-long showcase. The show airs from 6 am - 11 am ET, and will still be heard on the VIRUS (XM Ch. 202, SIRIUS Ch. 197 as part of the Best of XM). The show’s availability on SIRIUS|XM Stars Too will continue through Friday, June 18. Get daily show rundowns and guest information

To hear O&A after June 18, SIRIUS subscribers should check out The Best of XM package.
  19. goreds2

:twisted: Club Soda Kenny vs Dann feud was goo this week. :jj:
  20. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

Wow, the Howard slam for the Sex/City red carpet gay quote was fun and uncomfortable at the same time. I always thought that there was a hands off thing sense they got to the Sirius building.
    PS- It was a REALLY GAY news clip.