Good Show Today

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by Fergz99, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

Colin rewriting Crocodile Dundee so that he was co-lead is funny. This is Queens, Here's a Mafia Bar.... good stuff.

Nice interview with Ritter.
    hank-the-dwarf likes this.
  2. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

I slept in this morning and missed it. Thanks for the heads up.
  3. goreds2

Now listening via the replay. I wonder if Opie will invite any HOWARD 100/101 team members to his wedding? :eek:
  4. Davis

Davis Member

Howard maybe. I am sure that would be all. IMO they should do a few prank calls on Howard's people and/or his show. I, as a Howard fan, would love it.
  5. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Did Howard invite any of O&A to his wedding?

I remember listening two weeks ago to O&A and They both said Howard did something that was very honorable and nice. Was this it?
  6. goreds2

I doubt it was a wedding thing. I do recall Anthony saying that Howard & Co. were very friendly and treated him with respect a few weeks back. Anthony said he would not go to their house for a get together etc. but that he is fine with them.
  7. MM

MM Administrator

I hear just a little bit of the show today on the replays.

Colin was on and it was good.
  8. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

What happens when you assume ...... :)
  9. goreds2

It was a very good Friday show.
  10. goreds2

I was just listening to the replays today.

Lazloo was on and they were speaking of the "Merger". He said the satellite corporate office called him and said "It is unfortunate to notify you that your Technofile updates you give has been cancelled"

He has not did them in well over a year. :jj:

Nice research SIRIUS staff. I I I I mean SIRIUSXM staff.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  11. goreds2

I think O & A are wanting to get into the book business as Jimmy. They want to produce one together then one for each of them. :jj:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Endings-Tales-Meaty-Breasted-Zilch/dp/1416961054/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224546157&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Happy Endings: The Tales of a Meaty-Breasted Zilch: Jim Norton, Colin Quinn: Books[/ame]
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  12. MM

MM Administrator

I just listened to the first few minutes when Jim was talking about his book.

He did say that cover art was the best.
  13. goreds2

It's pretty bad when East Side Dave parties more than Anthony over the weekend. At least, ESD doesn't drive after partying.

Also, some good BIG A! talk on Ron and Fez today the final few minutes. I need to catch the replay at midnight. (XM202)
  14. gilpdawg

gilpdawg Active Member

Sometimes it's the little things that crack me up. I almost died today hearing Ant do his impression of his stepfather Sal listening to "Blue Moon."
  15. goreds2

Opie is looking for wedding bands right now. Don't do it!
  16. goreds2

I am just listening to the morning replay of O & A. A great appearance by Joe Piscopo.
  17. goreds2

Starting tomorrow, THE VIRUS will no longer be on DIRECT TV. Will the PESTS be attacking?

SIRIUS Customer Care
    We appreciate feedback of all kinds. Get in touch with us to give us your comments, questions and suggestions. NOTE: Please be sure to provide your account number when you call.

Email Us: Email Customer Care
    http://www.sirius.com/servlet/Conten...&flash=noflash

Call us: 1-888-539-SIRIUS (7474)

AND TO EMAIL XM
    http://www.xmradio.com/help/emailus.xmc
  18. goreds2

Another Anthony RANT show today. Ya gotta love it. :yesshake:
  19. goreds2

With Anthony not in today, the Opie and Jimmy Show talked more about Sports, OBAMA and Patrice got to talk. :lol:

(Anthony had a big anniversary family outing on Sunday)
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  20. hank-the-dwarf likes this.