Good Friday morning Bubba show so far.

Discussion in 'BTLS Archives' started by Snoozer, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

No bears or Gimmicks. Just Joe Rogan and a guy on protection who they're giving heat for wanting to nail his step daughter. :rofl: If the caller is real or not doesn't really matter it's funny.
    Hopefully the rest of the show is like this. Reminds me of his old show.

So far so good.:bigthumbup:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. Chance00

Chance00 Member

agreed. though i'll gladly take a bear in the studio over a skank.

3. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

started off good, then then quickly went into 2 hours of UFC talk non stop. went straight to music channels once that happened.

joe rogan was awesome BTW tho.

4. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

I was glad it wasn't just another show for taping Bubba Raw material.

5. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Exactly! IMO it was a good show, on par with the old Sirius show.

6. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

Great show. Once they stop trying to prove themselves to people with crazy stunts and just do what they do best they put on the best shows.

7. dZilla

dZilla Member

I don't know, the bear thing was really funny................

I didn't mind the UFC talk though... a bit over the top, but it was a good show, heard the last half first, and now listening to the first half........ ya i Know.... strange..

8. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Agreed, tuned in while Rogan was in studio, enjoyed him in studio, and everything after that seems pretty entertaining too. Good show today.

9. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I think Dana White was awesome as well. He is super candid about his opinions. For him to call someone like Tito Ortiz a moron is absolute great radio. I don't think there are many business owners at his level who talk like that, except maybe Donald Trump. I'm not sure I believe all of Danas opinions but he sure spews it out.

Fantastic Show!

10. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Agreed. This sort of wrestling talk usually kills me and I tune out, but I have it playing still in the background (about 40 minutes behind here, I had to pause to go to the store) and it's somewhat interesting to me. At least it's decent background noise! :p

11. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I will have to give it a listen saturday morning while walking the pooch.