God dam the past couple weeks have been....

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
GOLD JERRY GOLD!!!!

The wrap up show with Ass Napkin calling in is so god dam funny! What kind of human is this???

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Ass napkin was accusing Bababooey of being broke and it was so funny as JD was hooting the whole time and Benji was on ass napkins side.

God dam that was good stuff. Also the stuff about the plugs was right on! I went to ticketjew and was wondering what the hell it had to do with the stern show. Levy with his 30 plugs. Sirius FINALLY finding something to screw up so Howard can get pissed at "the man".

God dam we only got a year left??????

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Damn I hate when I miss assnapkin Ed. Hes gold every time he calls in. He's another that Artie does a good impression of, too . I hope they play some clips tomorrow.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I honestly have to say I haven't listened in about two weeks...or whenever the end of his last vacation was. I've been enjoying my recorded XM content a lot, including O&A, R&F and of course, Ellis.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
A-N Ed was so funny with his "theory". He's as bad as some of the posters around here reading really DEEP between the lines.

Callers need to start throwing that one in too.

"Hey, Gary, sorry to hear about your money problems and also your herpes, Benji..."

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
A-N Ed was so funny with his "theory". He's as bad as some of the posters around here reading really DEEP between the lines.

Callers need to start throwing that one in too.

"Hey, Gary, sorry to hear about your money problems and also your herpes, Benji..."

That was so funny. He kept asking Gary about his debt out of nowhere. "I know that's why your stressed" And then Ass Napkin Ed said "I know what it's like, I used to have my own business"

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Since September 8th, the show has stepped it up. The main difference to me is that Howard sounds like he's having fun stirring up the shit. It's also great to hear him get pissed off at Oprah and Sirius. I like that old time Howard spirit. I'm behind in my listening, I'm only up to Sept 21.