GM CEO steps down....

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
Finally it/'s about damn time, although if the current CFO becomes the new CEO how is that any different than whats in there now.

HomieG

Oct 13, 2008
Wagoneer is a bumbling idiot, as evidenced by the congressional hearings last fall. I just wished that they had told him to resign before the gave GM ~$8Bil to piss away last fall. ANd yes, if the current executives get booted up in position, I too don't see much of a difference happening in the future. It's time for new blood at GM. Don't need a business degree to tell that!

Reactions: semipenguin

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Wagoneer is a bumbling idiot, as evidenced by the congressional hearings last fall. I just wished that they had told him to resign before the gave GM ~$8Bil to piss away last fall. ANd yes, if the current executives get booted up in position, I too don't see much of a difference happening in the future. It's time for new blood at GM. Don't need a business degree to tell that!

Its time for new blood throughout the country! From big biz execs up through the political offices!:bigahh:

Ruaidh

Oct 15, 2008
I don't think he stepped down, I think I heard last night that it was a condition imposed by your president for a bail out.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Perhaps we could steer the thread in a more NASCAR related way, and we'll keep it here. Otherwise, the thread would best be served in the Political Forum. Thanks.

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
Well what would happen to the NASCAR programs of GM and Dodge if in 60 and 30 days respectively they have to file for bankruptcy?

Hows That.

Luckily for me Ford is not in that bad shape yet.