Gene Simmons interview...

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
The interview has just started and it already seems awkward. LOL There is the potentioal for fireworks. Although it seems like Gene doesn't really get the show.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Seems like, for Gene, it's just another radio show he has to do.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I like Gene's interview. He doesn't let Howard get his jabs in.
Howard can call him out as a promoter all he wants. At least Gene admits it.
Not like all of the other a-hole celebutards that come on there looking to sell useless shit.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
gene is just being gene. which is his usual trying to squeeze every penny out of kiss fans by selling them any piece of crap with a kiss logo on it. not that howard can really say anything about this as he sells HTV and plugs the hell out of that, and sirius is a pay radio service as well.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
gene is just being gene. which is his usual trying to squeeze every penny out of kiss fans by selling them any piece of crap with a kiss logo on it. not that howard can really say anything about this as he sells HTV and plugs the hell out of that, and sirius is a pay radio service as well.

I disagree with this.

Howard could make another 500,000,000 if he printed Howard STern shirts, CD's, hats, bumper stickers, etc. Hell, I don't mark out or promote anything and I'd certainly buy a black fist logo for my car.

Sometimes I WISH Howard would sell the crap just so I could buy something.

I hate Kiss and I hate Gene Simmons.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I disagree with this.

Howard could make another 500,000,000 if he printed Howard STern shirts, CD's, hats, bumper stickers, etc. Hell, I don't mark out or promote anything and I'd certainly buy a black fist logo for my car.

Sometimes I WISH Howard would sell the crap just so I could buy something.

I hate Kiss and I hate Gene Simmons.

just cuz he doesn't sell that kinda crap doesn't mean he doesn't sell. I certainly recall ppv fights in the past. and those certainly weren't free.

as low paid as his staff is, you'd think they would allow sal and richard to sell cd's wtih their tradio calls and what not.

whats even worse, is bubba's staff is better paid than howards (not including the fab 5).

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
When Gene was talking about what Lisa G in the segment was wrong. Gene is just another asshole counting Howards money, like Riley. Lisa G just said it was the 5 year anniversary of Howard Signing a contract with Sirius. She didn't say anything about how much money it was, but Gene was so focused on the money. That's all he respects is money, and I think he is an asshole for that.