Geez, now bubba's ending early (6:40 pm est)

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I mean really, what gives. yesterday, I got in my car from the train @ 6:45pm est, and I hear an extended version voodoo child. then today, he's done @ like 5:38 my time, like what gives.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Some kinda' change in the terrestrial show timing perhaps? It could be worse, I suppose, buy Sirius dragging it out with more commercials. Not sure which is worse.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yesterday was a signoff from Sirius about 6:52 PM ET.

Remember, Sirius has a hard end time. I'd rather have Bubba sign off early than miss some of the show.

That must be really freaky for the overnight replay. Last year, they would end with voodoo child, then instead of commercials, they'd play voodoo child until 5 AM ET when the Ferrall replay would start up. (Mondays and Fridays were different.)

I guess this means THREE voodoo childs now. The regular one, the one to the start of the commericals, and the one in place of the commericals.

On Mondays, they'd go into Mastertape Theatre. Sometimes, MTT starts before 5 AM ET, other times it starts after 5 AM ET. If Bubba ends and MTT hasn't started yet, they'd go into the previous week's Intern Show to fill time.

On Fridays, Bubba would end, they'd play "Space Cowboy" then go into Riley Martin at 5 AM ET.