Geektime w/Ralph, Jon Hein, and Jason

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
The site is looking good. I noticed some glitches but hey, as Tim would say "it's a work in progress." Ralph's interest in it means it'll most likely turn out better than HowardStern.com anyway. :jj:

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Anytime the show host has a forum it's a bad idea. Because anyone who has a beef with that person uses that forum to vent and bitch at them. Howard Stern, Bubba, and then Ralph. It's just rough to manage and may take the fun out of it.
Yeah, you're right. It's no longer fun if it becomes a chore. But done right and not taken serioues it would be great. And Ralph thives on pissing people off, so he wouldn't take it too personally.

But I can't remember the last host run board that wasn't ill fated.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Show is great, I think Jason Kaplan is terrible on it, though; Jon and Ralph really work well together, Brandano is decent, too.

I dunno why Ralph bothers with the MyGeekTime.com website - as far as I can tell, everything he has on there could function better on a Fan Page on Facebook with far less effort for him and for the visitors.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I think he digs the learning process for building the site.

Yeah, and real geeks hate Facebook ;) (Well, this one does, anyway).

I missed it today - out Xmas shopping. I miss anything good?

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
It was pretty by-the-book but it was all interesting. Even the statue-maker, which I thought would be death on the radio, was solid. Check out MyGeekTime.com, I think they have bullet point synopses of past shows on there...?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Geektime is a great show whether or not you are into geeky stuff like comic books, sci fi and gadgets. Check it out today at 2pm ET on Howard 101. It goes for 3 hours I think.

And follow it on twitter Ralph Cirella (mygeektime) on Twitter
Or checkout the website My Geektime - My GeekTime

I have only heard it once, but yeah its a good show. unfortunately, listening to howard 100/101 never is really on my mind on saturdays or sundays unless I happen to be driving in the car.