Geek Time Show

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Was a pretty good show, except for a couple of things:

- Timeslot sucks. 2pm on a Sat.? Something tells me that's the only time Ralph would do it.

- They promoted the show as having William Shatner making an appearance, well, sure enough, he wasn't on the show. I have some doubts as to whether he was ever booked, it sounded very dodgy. They got Thomas Jane as a replacement who was pretty decent, but if you're going to say you have Shatner, you should have Shatner.

- Jason Kaplan who I think produces the show brings the show to a screeching halt every time he opens his mouth. Stay off the show, Jason!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Was a pretty good show, except for a couple of things:

- Timeslot sucks. 2pm on a Sat.? Something tells me that's the only time Ralph would do it.

- They promoted the show as having William Shatner making an appearance, well, sure enough, he wasn't on the show. I have some doubts as to whether he was ever booked, it sounded very dodgy. They got Thomas Jane as a replacement who was pretty decent, but if you're going to say you have Shatner, you should have Shatner.

- Jason Kaplan who I think produces the show brings the show to a screeching halt every time he opens his mouth. Stay off the show, Jason!

no suprise there. I have heard them say he's a d*ck when he appears on the show. He basically won't talk to anyone but howard. and maybe robin. samething joan rivers does.