Gay Stern Show

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by geosync, Dec 13, 2018.

1. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Gay gay gay. When do you figure the stern show went totally gay?? Sure richard, sal, and benji played with the gay way for the sake of 'humor' and took the gay act to its zenith. I think of all the sibian rides during the first 4 years of the sirius show. This is also the era of artie on sirius. I understand cleaning up its act on gay humor to help get big time guests to come in, and the country changing some of its views on gay people during these years and softening the publics view of the show for the AGT run.

But, where are the hot chicks to counter the gay content?? The hottest non movie actress has been who, Tan Mom?? The long hot chick era was never too much for me, but the last 8 years of increasing gay show elements has gone too far.

2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I have been listening to the show for several years. The sibian rides were alright to listen to. I personally enjoy the gay acts and unfortunately, I have been away from SXM for a few years. So I don't know what went down for the past few years.

But I been listening for nearly a month again and the show is still funny and I still love the gay stuff on the show. I thought the high pitch eric lie detector was very funny and that coming from a gay man myself. I'm personally waiting for Richard and Sal to have gay sex on the air and. So basically I can't get enough of gay crap on the show, since SXM doesn't have Out Q anymore.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  3. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

There were a LOT of complaints on here and other sites about the Sybian rides. The monthly "Miss HowardTV of the Month" segments were complained about as a plug for HowardTV, especially when Eric from Hoboken would call in about "Howard, that chick on HowardTV is so hot! The fans REALLY need to watch that segment."

The other counterpoint is that Howard supposedly once mentioned that he'd stop doing the "naked girls" thing once his daughters got to be around that age. Also, considering he's pushing 70 (he's 64 now), if he's spanking the butt of a 28 year old...yeah, that's slightly creepy.

JHDK likes this.
  4. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Wasn't there a gay week about a year ago? I think it's more socially acceptable for a 64 year old man to do a show about gay stuff, than have him objectify women. If Howard had thoughts about anything but himself, he would've gotten a younger guy (like Artie) to eventually helm the show, and Howard would be the "chairman emeritus" sitting in the background. But he has this unrelenting need to be in charge, and so the show has to evolve as he ages.

5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I was listening to the Sternthology On Demand and just heard "'16 Richard Loves Sal" and that was radio gold. Now those two just need to do a Brokeback Mountain moment.

I think once Howard retires in couple of years, that should be one of the last thing on the radio Richard and Sal making out.

JHDK likes this.
  6. kryptonite

Back when they were doing themed replay weeks:
    MarksFriggin.com - Stern Show News - Archive

And Wolf...for some reason, I can't quote your post without an error code, but check this out:

MarksFriggin.com - Stern Show News - Archive

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    Wolf likes this.
  7. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

If Howard really thought sex between males was just another expression of human love or passion … essentially "normal", he would not make such a spectacle out of it. He clearly thinks anal sex and blow jobs between men is freakish and he is drawn to the freakish. Hence, George Takei judging penis contests, giving us a blow by blow of his wrestling matches and singing unfunny Christmas carol parodies. What is remotely funny about Medicated Pete showing off his cock or long segments on whether or not HPE is gay? I know Howard prides himself on being a friend to the gay community and I think he means well but these bits, in my opinion, come out of residual homophobia. I suppose one might argue that if those bits come out of residual homophobia then some of Howard's old beauty contests and tit shows came out of his misogynistic mentality... but my brain refuses to make that leap.
    Don't mind me. I'll be over there.

8. kryptonite

I see what you did there. Ohhhh myyyyy...

9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Screams out "Scott" for the error.

Oh yea, I remember that Buttcrack Mountain clip between Howard and Fred that was pretty funny.

10. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

I'll just change the channel right. The eric gay testing was a total put on. He's dull but not dumb. Does that make sense? Waiting for his girls to get to a certain age? Come on, his girls were small kids when this shit was going on.