Gas prices.

starmate

Oct 13, 2008
Frederick, MD.
I finally was able to fill up my truck for $2.99 a gallon. I haven't done that in a long time.

Amazing how you don't hear much in the media about the barrel coming down some since this time last year. How do gas prices fair around your neck of the woods?

gp-bc2.png

Last edited:

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
About $3.50 or so here in NY. We tend to get screwed in this area. NJ gets the best deals in our area. They are at least $0.30 - $0.50 per gallon cheaper, and they pump it for you (no self-service allowed in NJ). Needless to say I'll be getting a tank of gas on the way home from the Giants game tomorrow!!

Last edited:

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
The cheapest I've seen is $2.29 for regular in Houston.

$2.29 where I am too. If you go across the river it is $2.79 because their fuel comes from a different port (Philly versus Baltimore with Philly costing more, according to the local news, for some reason).

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
About $3.50 or so here in NY. We tend to get screwed in this area. NJ gets the best deals in our area. They are at least $0.30 - $0.50 per gallon cheaper, and they pump it for you (no self-service allowed in NJ). Needless to say I'll be getting a tank of gas on the way home from the Giants game tomorrow!!

That's because of taxes (Usually). Jersey is usually a lot of cheaper than the Poconos too. Same market but different taxes.

AZDude

Oct 18, 2008
Mesa, AZ
I filled up at $3.08 at an AM/PM near my apartment in Mesa, AZ. Some places in Phoenix are $2.97 a gallon.

On a side note: Even though the price is going down, I'm still going to be conserving and not return to my original driving habits because I see this as very short term.