Gas prices are pissing me off!

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
Here in Spartanburg, South Carolina gas got down to $1.29 a gallon a couple of weeks ago or so, and now its back up to $1.50! I guess it's only a matter of time before its three damned dollars a gallon or more again. This sucks! I thought we finally had gas prices under control.

Wolf

Rainbow Sherbet WILL ALWAYS BE ICE CREAM!
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
I don't know what the reason why it going back up again? About a week or two ago, gas was about $1.45 by me and now it $1.59! I will miss my $15 bucks gas tanks, now it averaging me close to $20 bucks!

HomieG

Oct 13, 2008
Heard about the war in the Middle East? Usually oil prices go up when this occurs (even though Israel and Palestine aren't major producers).

HomieG

Oct 13, 2008
Yes I heard about the war in the middle east, sometimes it might not be cause of the problems!
Perhaps a combination of problems...

"However oil prices have been on the rebound lately, rising nearly 40% since Christmas, as Middle East conflict, an energy contract dispute in Eastern Europe, and a planned production cut from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries sparked concern about supply disruptions."

From: Oil falls as Iran and Kuwait cut output - Jan. 6, 2009

Wolf

Rainbow Sherbet WILL ALWAYS BE ICE CREAM!
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Perhaps a combination of problems...

"However oil prices have been on the rebound lately, rising nearly 40% since Christmas, as Middle East conflict, an energy contract dispute in Eastern Europe, and a planned production cut from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries sparked concern about supply disruptions."

From: Oil falls as Iran and Kuwait cut output - Jan. 6, 2009
We already know that, it a cause other things!