Garys wife bitching that he ruined her Mothers Day

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I just heard her complaining that he ruined her Mothers Day. I though every day was Mothers Day for her. She doesn't work at all. Gary does the chores and takes care of the kids. What the fuck does she do? The kids go to school and she does what? Oh wait she tells Gary to get out of his chair and sit in a stool for company. Gary needs to get some balls and tell her when she gets a fucking job and contributes she can tell him to get out of the chair HE paid for. He is such a pussy whipped monkey. What do you guys think?

PS. I'm sorry this isn't a complaing about the show thread. Those tend to get the most posts. :wave:

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
I just heard her complaining that he ruined her Mothers Day. I though every day was Mothers Day for her. She doesn't work at all. Gary does the chores and takes care of the kids. What the fuck does she do? The kids go to school and she does what? Oh wait she tells Gary to get out of his chair and sit in a stool for company. Gary needs to get some balls and tell her when she gets a fucking job and contributes she can tell him to get out of the chair HE paid for. He is such a pussy whipped monkey. What do you guys think?

PS. I'm sorry this isn't a complaing about the show thread. Those tend to get the most posts. :wave:

Can you blame her? How long should she have to endure the complaining and anxiety of an almost 50 year-old man who struggles with the dilemma of throwing a baseball 90 feet?

I wonder if there was a Dell'Abate family meeting over which athletic trainer to hire, or whether to accept the "sports psychologist's" advice? Only in Greenwich. LOL

The primate should be proud of his effort to raise autism awareness rather than dwell on the fact that he throws worse than the dearly departed Celestine. :)

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
yeah now that u mention it, I can't understand how a man who pays all the bills, works, and takes care of the kids should ever have to take sh*t from his non-working wife on any day. mother's day or not.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Can you blame her? How long should she have to endure the complaining and anxiety of an almost 50 year-old man who struggles with the dilemma of throwing a baseball 90 feet? . . .

Actually, he only had to throw it (accurately) 60' 6".

She should STFU. Mother's Day ruined?

It's not like he sat on wet paint at a family outing to the park. He got humiliated in front of tens of thousands of people, and now continues to get humiliated in front of millions of people, between Howard's radio audience and the television audience everywhere sports news is broadcast. That's enough to haunt him the rest of his life, and she is upset that she had to share his pain on the day after this trauma occurred? What a royal bitch.

Gary needs to have some "angry" sex with her. He'll feel better. She'll feel better. They'll both get over it. :D

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Actually, he only had to throw it (accurately) 60' 6".

She should STFU. Mother's Day ruined?

It's not like he sat on wet paint at a family outing to the park. He got humiliated in front of tens of thousands of people, and now continues to get humiliated in front of millions of people, between Howard's radio audience and the television audience everywhere sports news is broadcast. That's enough to haunt him the rest of his life, and she is upset that she had to share his pain on the day after this trauma occurred? What a royal bitch.

Gary needs to have some "angry" sex with her. He'll feel better. She'll feel better. They'll both get over it. :D

Only 60 feet? My bad. That just makes Gary's "throw" 33% worse to me! :)

There are many things in a married couple's life to dwell on, or even obsess over. My point was that throwing a baseball shouldn't be one of them. Getting your spouse involved over his obvious lack of mental or physical ability probably got on Mary's nerves...especially around Mother's Day. I can't blame her.

I agree that the millions watching the game and the thousands listening to the radio show will forever laugh at Gary. If not for his lack of coordination, he should be ridiculed for his elitist attitude, for shamelessly kissing Howard's ass, and for his inability to do his job and book good guests.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
I wonder who's more pussywhipped, Gary or Sal?

I would vote for Sal, even though pussy-whipped might be the wrong term for his situation. Anyone who stays in a relationship where their partner is professing love for another man is bizarre to me.

Gary doesn't seem whipped. He genuinely seems to like his home life, and seems honest when talking about it. This baseball situation will blow over at home - but hopefully never on the show!:jj:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I would vote for Sal, even though pussy-whipped might be the wrong term for his situation. Anyone who stays in a relationship where their partner is professing love for another man is bizarre to me.

Gary doesn't seem whipped. He genuinely seems to like his home life, and seems honest when talking about it. This baseball situation will blow over at home - but hopefully never on the show!:jj:

Come on Die..... Gary can't be open an really honest. If his wife leaves him he's fucked. I'm married and I understand there are ups and downs,but Mary doesn't do shit. I remember a while back when stuttering John was busting his balls about this. Mary told John that she told Gary he would be looking after the kids if they had them. She said that was the deal we made. Lets see she doesn't work at all. She wouldn't let Gary sleep in on Saturdays because he had chores. Then she would make him take care of the kids. To me that sounds like a selfish bitch. Even my wife said thats pretty bad. I feel for Gary and Sal. Neither of them could leave because they would be left with nothing.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Come on Die..... Gary can't be open an really honest. If his wife leaves him he's fucked. I'm married and I understand there are ups and downs,but Mary doesn't do shit. I remember a while back when stuttering John was busting his balls about this. Mary told John that she told Gary he would be looking after the kids if they had them. She said that was the deal we made. Lets see she doesn't work at all. She wouldn't let Gary sleep in on Saturdays because he had chores. Then she would make him take care of the kids. To me that sounds like a selfish bitch. Even my wife said thats pretty bad. I feel for Gary and Sal. Neither of them could leave because they would be left with nothing.

LOL. I see your point - Gary probably isn't being 100% honest. I guess it's Howard rubbing off on him. I forgot about the chores story. That's funny. Sad, but funny.