Gary on the WUS: "How is Artie not pulling his weight?"

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by RDog, Jan 8, 2009.

1. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

I just about fell over when Bababooey said that on the 01/05/09 Wrap-Up Show when a caller questioned why Artie is kept around when he is clearly screwing up, if only Fred was around to play the Price Is Right Bababooey loser sound effect... :)

This is what I love about Gary, he'll stick to the company line 'til the end...

I never used to be a fan of the WUS but I have to say it's really damn good, I think there is something to be said over the fact that they dedicate so much time to Artie stuff when Artie stuff comes up, they could easily pull a Howard and turn a blind eye to it, but they will spend nearly the entire hour each and every time on it, which really gives listeners a chance to vent/express.

:ter:

2. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

Come on you heard artie he was 301 when he decided to detox, how much more weight do you want him to pull ? :rofl2:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  3. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Let me see hmm sleeping on the air or hmm calling out sick alot?

4. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

of course he would. anything less would be uncivilized. don't be so suprised when he does this.

remember, he had the same reaction just before vacation when callers were questioning him about howard and the xmas gifts.

5. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

I love Gary but the guy's is a company man to a fault.

6. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

He knows who his boff is, that's for sure.