Gary Garver going off on Howard

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Perfect clip for Artie's "Waaaaaa.......". Gary Garver was the worst and I am glad he's gone. He had a radio show for a while on Howard's old LA station and it was absolutely horrible. And he wonders why he can't get a job in radio...

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
He seems to lash out at anyone. Even with some of the interviews he did it wasn't all in fun, it got really angry and mean. I don't think Howard Stern hurt his career by firing him. It's pretty obvious by this video that Gary Garver has issues beyond the Stern show.

But I tend to believe him about what the show did to him.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
He seems to lash out at anyone. Even with some of the interviews he did it wasn't all in fun, it got really angry and mean. I don't think Howard Stern hurt his career by firing him. It's pretty obvious by this video that Gary Garver has issues beyond the Stern show.

But I tend to believe him about what the show did to him.

That's what's so lame about the rant. What did the show do to him? They didn't talk about why he was fired for a year and a half? Waaaaaaa... Howard didn't call him personally? Waaaa... HTV maybe stole an idea? Could be a legit beef here, but that's between him and HTV.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Gary Garver probably posts half of the retarded threads around here using an alias

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I think Garver has legitimate complaint about some stuff. It kinda sucks to be on a show so long and then never be mentioned again.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
"if i see doug goodstein, I'll puch him right in his f*cking mouth" lol, good stuff.

Whos the chicka sitting with him?

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
If Garver listened to the show he would know about what can happen to people that leave or cross the show. Buyer beware.

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
Jeez, when I first looked at the thread title quickly I thought to myself why is the Mets old catcher yelling about Stern? :right::scratch::D

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Looks like Gary Garver is pulling a Ralph and trying to look like Howard! :)

I like GGarver's interviews, he does seem angry about things outside of the show, but they totally screwed him over. AND, if Goodstein (who just sounds like an obnoxious asshole) did steal GGarver's idea, that is LOW LOW LOW.