Future Sub-forums?

Wolf

The Lone Wolf
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
I know it probably won't happen, but I still want to improve DRC somehow. Maybe help improve traffic here?

While back ago, I suggested an Entertainment Sub-Forum and hardly anybody responded to it. I still would to push the idea. But seems like there has been more Entertainment talk than ever.

Maybe in the sports forum a soccer sub-forum?

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Wolf is hungry for an Entertainment forum and I am hungry like the Wolf. (That's a bad pun for all you Duran Duran fans.) I, too, would like to see an Entertainment forum. It could have separate threads devoted to movies, television programs and Disney news. The celebrity obituaries thread could be moved to the new forum. So far, the vote is two in favor and zero opposed. When do we get our forum?

Reactions: Wolf

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
I wouldn't mind seeing the NASCAR forum turning into a general Auto Racing forum. NASCAR, Open Wheel, Outlaws, Motocross, etc. Given the lack of traffic and the apathy from the people who run the place, I don't see it happening.

Reactions: Wolf

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Any time I hear NASCAR mentioned, I immediately recall a comment made by Rich Marrotta, former sportscaster on KFI in Los Angeles. Morning host Bill Handel said he could never understand the appeal of auto racing and Marrotta summed up the sport perfectly when he said, in a hillbilly voice, "Ooh, look at all the lil' cars go 'round and 'round!" :D