Future Hollywood Movies & Tv Shows

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Each year we have threads dedicate to that year of Movies and TV Shows, so this thread is for movies and TV shows planning to be developed in the up and coming future. Plus I listen to a daily podcast and read about Hollywood wanting to develop certain movies and TV shows.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
They shouldn't mess with Halloween.
It looks a little low budget and dated, but a remake won't improve the thing.
Give Carpenter chance to make something fresh instead.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This sucks. The Punisher was the best part of Daredevil last season. And even though they didn't publish an original release date it must have been soon because Howard was talking a bunch about the screener copy he watched. They typically don't send them out months in advance.

Punisher Premiere Delayed After Las Vegas Shooting

Also, they say it's pushed until fall. There will likely be another big shooting by then. Is this thing going to be delayed every time something bad happens?

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Also, they say it's pushed until fall. There will likely be another big shooting by then. Is this thing going to be delayed every time something bad happens?
This might be a good time for some introspection on your priorities and morals.

Reactions: JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
This sucks. The Punisher was the best part of Daredevil last season. And even though they didn't publish an original release date it must have been soon because Howard was talking a bunch about the screener copy he watched. They typically don't send them out months in advance.

Punisher Premiere Delayed After Las Vegas Shooting

That sucks, I like the new Marvel Punisher.