FS: Stiletto 2 + more

lronglien

Nov 10, 2008
This sale is for the following items:

1- Sirius Stiletto 2 receiver
1- Stiletto 2 executive boom box with wall mount bracket only--I do not have the mounting stand. (Although I was amazed today to see the unit will stand on a desk top with the wall mount attached.)
1- Sirius remote
1- Power cord for the executive system
2- Sirius antennas (1 magnetic for car, 1 regular antenna)
1- Car cradle with power cord for car (I'm also including a direct plug into the car power--see attached photo.)
1- Sirius headphones (I don't know the model number, but is the most current model) I will also throw in a second pair-but I can't promise they work.
Various other stuff from the car kit.
1- The folder with the discs and connection cables so you can connect it to your PC.

Everything included and any other gems I find while I'm cleaning up for $250
shipped. I will leave this on just DRC until 1 PM Central on Sunday and then its going up on eBay as well. I will take Paypal only.

If you're interested, email me at: lronglien@goldengate.net
Please--serious (or should I say Sirius) only please...I will ship on Monday if someone purchases. FYI-I have a 100% eBay rating--I don't sell junk--this unit was used in my house mostly and a little in the car, so its in excellent shape.

Attachments

• php6ZCC8UPM.jpg
    php6ZCC8UPM.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
  • phpaAqC2fPM.jpg
    phpaAqC2fPM.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 12
  • phpxbxhg8PM.jpg
    phpxbxhg8PM.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 8
  • phpyYVRBYPM.jpg
    phpyYVRBYPM.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I think that is a fair price! If I was in need of a portable Sirius setup I'd go for it! I'd go ahead and put it up on Ebay if you have not done so as you'll certainly get more exposure!

I hope you sell it quickly!

By the way this post is in response to your email!

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I like all the accessories you included. I'd jump on this offer if I wasn't so satisfied with my new SL100.