FS: Slacker G2 4GB ($150.00 shipped)

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Hey guys, I've decided to upgrade to a Slacker G2 8GB, so I am selling my Slacker G2 4GB. If any of you are interested, I'll make you fellow DRC guys a good deal on it. I purchased it from Best Buy the last week in October 2008, so it's a little over 3 months old. It also has an invisible shield on the display.

I am asking $150 shipped (US 48 states)

Good Deal for someone looking to get started with Slacker using their latest and greatest G2 Portable!

Only PayPal payments Please!

Thanks,

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Hey guys, I've decided to upgrade to a Slacker G2 8GB, so I am selling my Slacker G2 4GB. If any of you are interested, I'll make you fellow DRC guys a good deal on it. I purchased it from Best Buy the last week in October 2008, so it's a little over 3 months old. It also has an invisible shield on the display.

I am asking $150 shipped (US 48 states)

Good Deal for someone looking to get started with Slacker using their latest and greatest G2 Portable!

Only PayPal payments Please!

Thanks,
I knew you'd break down and get the 8GB!!!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I knew you'd break down and get the 8GB!!!
Well, I really wasn't going too and I was pretty content with my 4GB. However, my son bought this one to give as a gift to co-worker and then come to find out he already had one. So, I took it off his hands so he could have the money to go buy his co-worker something else. They had apparently collected the money around the office and he was not feeling to great about his decision.

I think probably for most people the 4GB is big enough!