FS: Slacker G1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I got this and I turned it on once. It has been updated to the latest firmware. Everything that comes in the box is new. The headphones are not used.

Make an offer. The highest offer wins.

Paypal only. Lower 48 please.

(Sorry DAB)

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
You don't owe me an apology dawg! I sold my G1 too, but I do love the Slacker service. The appeal for me is the customization of station and musically there just isn't anything out their that even comes close. I can't imagine not having it now!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I sold mine on Ebay after a week of ownership, not cause it was terrible, but I could see I was not going to use it because I already had a G2. Now my G2, you'd have to pry from my cold dead hands because that baby isn't going anywhere.

In regards to the service I don't think I've encountered anyone that has actually used it for any length of time that doesn't like it.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I guess I need to try ebay. I really don't want to though.

Nobody needs a G1? :)

I thought about it for my sister, but when I asked her if she said she knew what slacker was, she said no...:worried:

If you have a price in mind let me know. I really don't know how much those things are worth & I don't want to cheat you...:)
Posted via Mobile Device

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I guess I need to try ebay. I really don't want to though.

Nobody needs a G1? :)

Ebay is your friend! I've sold $600 worth of equipment in the last month. Nothing could be easier!

Maybe Semi will get you out of a bind! :yesshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.