FS: Slacker 8GB G2 W/Home Dock & Hat

Couchpotato

Dec 19, 2008
Michigan
Used Slacker G2 8GB model with home dock, invisibleShield protector for the screen & black Slacker hat. Hat was never used. All work perfect. Newest firmware installed. Like it alot, just don't use it as much as I did. $249 shipped in lower 48 for all...Paypal only. PM any questions...Thanks

Last edited:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Well that is a good price for the whole setup! Good Luck with your sell!

I'd like to say I understand your not using it as much, because I can't seem to use mine enough. I am always trying to decide which of all these great music stations I've created do I want to listen too. There just isn't enough hours in the day! LOL

I can't tolerate the SQ of sat radio anymore for music! Maybe someone will come along that feels like I do and grab it up! LOL

By the way in your title and description, I updated Home Stand to Home Dock, because some folks might now know what you mean by stand.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
But you do have time to make claims you can't back up..interesting. I have found some that have the G2 8GB with stand for $239, but no invisibleshield or hat. If you find an apples to apples deal out there, please let me know. :rolleyes:

Whatever man, my point was that perhaps if someone could buy it new at that current price or less you may need to drop your price. It was a simple suggestion and I was trying to help you. There are those that don't care about hats or an invisible shield, they just want a G2. I agree those are value added things, but those don't always help you sell an item. I've sold many, many things on Ebay, so I am pretty experienced at selling. Oh I can back up my claims, but one thing for sure, money is tight and if value added makes something higher which I am not interested in, then I'll go with the cheaper price because every penny I save is better in my pocket than in yours. Hopefully you will sell it for what you want.

I have deleted my offending post out of your thread! Hopefully that makes you feel better! :) Good Luck!