Fringe

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Anyone watch this show on Fox? You have to suspend belief a little bit and just go with it, but I think it's pretty entertaining. Plus, Agent Oliva Dunham isn't too bad on the eyes.

Anyway, the season finale was tonight, and I was pleasantly surprised to see the character of William Bell finally revealed as none other than Leonard Nimoy!

tsave31

Dec 16, 2008
What an awful way to end! Now I have to wait 4 months for it to continue. Don't you just love J.J. Abrams.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Yes, quite the cliffhanger...

It was pretty cool seeing Leonard Nimoy in that final scene though.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I've watched this show all season, and I really like.. sorta like the x-files.. I haven't seen last nights episode yet..its on Tivo..I will tonight..

The scientist father is my favorite..

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Blew my mind when I saw him standing over Peters grave. So Peter should be dead but I'm figuring his father used that contraption that they were trying to stop Bell from using to enter an alternate reality where Peter survived whatever disease he had.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
Ok, that was awesome!! I about shit myself when i saw Peter's name.. the way the opening cut people in half was really cool.

I'm really looking forward to next season.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I got into this show a bit late and have only been watchign it for maybe the past two months.

Great show and I'm really glad I found it. The ending was cool (I saw the grave ting coming) but the other ending, with the Leonard Nimoy standing in those buildings was CRAZY.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I got into this show a bit late and have only been watchign it for maybe the past two months.

Great show and I'm really glad I found it. The ending was cool (I saw the grave ting coming) but the other ending, with the Leonard Nimoy standing in those buildings was CRAZY.

The buildings freaked me out..