Friday Theories

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by VinnyM27, Oct 23, 2008.

1. wwfmike

wwfmike Member

6 months? Part 1 first played in December of '07.

I agree that both MTT and The Friday Show or a new Mammary Lane on Fridays would be the best. Best of the Week is the laziest thing they can offer and it's just oversaturation of the show.
  2. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Tim S said that they have been working on The History of Howard Stern part 2 and that why no new MTT. So basically they took 6 monthes off to work on that. Thats what I meant about 6 monthes. I know it's been longer than that.
  3. k9feces

k9feces Member

I heard that Howard will do Fridays for people with XM that subscribe to the Best of Sirius package.

Sirius subscribers will still be getting Howard 4 days a week, but to get the extra day of Howard we need to Subscribe to XM and pay the xtra $4 a month? This is BS, how does Howard justify this?:eek:
  4. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Do you actually think this schtick is funny? :confused:
  5. Die_LaMattres

Die_LaMattres Active Member

I heard he will only work some Fridays.
  6. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

I thought Howard doing a show live on Fridays was the best idea. I mean he is getting 500 million maybe he could go to work once in a while
  7. smoke420

smoke420 New Member

It's obvious that no one cares about these channels - least of all, Howard. He's cashed in, now it seems like we are just waiting for this mergered mess to go bankrupt.
  8. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

THIS.

You'd have MTT, then a MTT Wrap-Up Show for an hour or so, followed by a Friday show, ending around noon. All three, for the price of one.

Unfortunately, I think now that everyone's had a taste of Friday off, it may be an uphill battle.

What I also miss is:
    6-10 Bubba live
    10-11 Spice Boy Wrap-Up Show
    11-3 Bubba replay
    3-7 Bubba replay

There is no frickin' need to play the H100 News at 6 AM Friday, 7 PM Friday, and at least once on Saturday and once on Sunday. It also seems like all they're doing is taking the updates and re-airing them.

Since Bubba has the AM gig now, why can't we get a Spice Boy Wrap-Up Show from 2-3 PM on Fridays, with a repeat at 7 PM Friday?