Friction between Gary and Artie

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
I caught something the other day (something with the cupcakes) but I wasn't sure what it was all about.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Oh, the bit of nit pickiing at each other here and there. I just chalked up to their usual busting balls.

starmate

Oct 13, 2008
Frederick, MD.
I haven't really noticed any more tension between them two then any other person Artie gets irritated with. Its true that he has been more testy with Gary since the Afghan trip, but maybe Gary has "allowed" Artie to push him around so it just comes sub conscientiously. I don't know if you understand what I mean, but it's almost human nature to increasingly get annoyed/agitated with someone the more and more they don't respond to it.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
as long as you're not robbing his money or cupcakes or are a cowboys fan you will be ok with artie

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I think it started when Life Beat stopped taking donations from sales of Artie's cupcake because of his homo-related material.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Friction between artie & Gary?

Not nearly as much friction as there is between artie's thighs or his chins any of the other multiple layers of flub that he carries around. :rofl2:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I thought the same thing. They seem stand-offish alot since then. I was waiting for it to come to a head like Artie and Teddy. Could you imagine that? Artie vs Gary......that would be awsome.

Is Gary Artie's boff, technically speaking?

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Gary's just pissed because he was defending Artie and it made him look stupid when the lies were exposed. Not that he needs any help in this regard - my favorite parts of the show are when Howard does the Gary voice and Fred starts playing the bababooey songs back to back.