Friction between Gary and Artie

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by mrpacs, Oct 16, 2008.

1. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Seems to be getting worse, no?
  2. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Maybe I missed it but I hadn't even noticed.
  3. Davis

Davis Member

I caught something the other day (something with the cupcakes) but I wasn't sure what it was all about.
  4. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Perhaps it started with the "NFL Package" talk from a couple of days ago?
  5. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

It's been ongoing ever since their Afghan Road Trip.
  6. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Oh, the bit of nit pickiing at each other here and there. I just chalked up to their usual busting balls.
  7. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Yeah, but it seems to be getting worse; more frequent, more personal. Maybe I'm reading into it.
  8. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Seemed like just dumb guy stuff about sports.
  9. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah Mets vs Yankees, Jets vs Giants stuff. good point.
  10. starmate

starmate Member

I haven't really noticed any more tension between them two then any other person Artie gets irritated with. Its true that he has been more testy with Gary since the Afghan trip, but maybe Gary has "allowed" Artie to push him around so it just comes sub conscientiously. I don't know if you understand what I mean, but it's almost human nature to increasingly get annoyed/agitated with someone the more and more they don't respond to it.
  11. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

as long as you're not robbing his money or cupcakes or are a cowboys fan you will be ok with artie
  12. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I think it started when Life Beat stopped taking donations from sales of Artie's cupcake because of his homo-related material.
  13. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

See, I wasn't imaging their tension.
  14. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

Friction between artie & Gary?

Not nearly as much friction as there is between artie's thighs or his chins any of the other multiple layers of flub that he carries around. :rofl2:
  15. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Artie is lying about the friction between gary and he!
  16. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

didn't you die in 2001?
  17. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I thought the same thing. They seem stand-offish alot since then. I was waiting for it to come to a head like Artie and Teddy. Could you imagine that? Artie vs Gary......that would be awsome.
  18. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Is Gary Artie's boff, technically speaking?
  19. Elwood

Elwood Member

Gary's just pissed because he was defending Artie and it made him look stupid when the lies were exposed. Not that he needs any help in this regard - my favorite parts of the show are when Howard does the Gary voice and Fred starts playing the bababooey songs back to back.
  20. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

It is what it is!