Free S50 home dock and car dock

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
I have an S50 home dock to give out. It can be temperamental with the reception but other than that it works great. I don't know where the power cord is offhand but I am sure that I can locate it. Again, this is free.

I also have a car dock that I want to get rid of.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
I have no idea. The home dock was either purchased the first month they were out or later. I bought an extra one through SBS and I am not sure which is which. The car dock was purchased the first day the S50s were released, with my original S50.

I have a remote to go with the pair.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
I just looked. At first glance, I can't locate the suction cup part of the car dock. I do have the power cord, dock (part you put the unit into but it stops at the threaded stub), and antenna.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
would you be willing to get rid of an antenna from either? Do you know what is stronger, a home antenna or a vehicle antenna?

I would like to make a portable antenna for my SL100, per Me_rubins directions.

Let me know, thanks!

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
If you put the car antenna on a metal plate, it will get better reception than the house antenna (or so I am told). However, my brother uses one for one of his radios (that he has in his home) and it is only sitting on wooden steps, up close to the house). The house is blocking the north sky and we are right on the line between zones 3 and 4.

I have no problem sending you the care antenna. PM me your address and I'll try to get it sent out tomorrow. If not it will be Monday.

s50s100

Oct 30, 2008
I could definitely use the car dock, the media knob broke off mine tonight.

I have an S50 home dock to give out. It can be temperamental with the reception but other than that it works great. I don't know where the power cord is offhand but I am sure that I can locate it. Again, this is free.

I also have a car dock that I want to get rid of.