Free Preview!

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I just turned on XM (free preview) in my wife's car for shits and giggles. I don't recognize ANY of the channels anymore, FFS!

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I listened for a few days on my deactivated Onyx but still use my Edge radio daily. However, I would say with this preview being 100 channels for the first time including The Beatles that a few old subscribers may have actually renewed subscriptions.

IndustrialH

"Not dead... just resting"
I listened for a few days on my deactivated Onyx but still use my Edge radio daily. However, I would say with this preview being 100 channels for the first time including The Beatles that a few old subscribers may have actually renewed subscriptions.
It was a better range of channels than previously -- in my humble opinion anyway...

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I check out the free 100 channel lineup and the rock music category is stacked. Who would have know their are so many subcategories these days. It use to be as simple as acid, hard, pop classical and new age. New is the current catchword.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I have my deactivated Onyx ready to go. Plus we will have SiriusXM in my sweets car if we travel over Labor Day weekend. She doesn't subscribe. We don't use my car because my engine blew up a few years ago and had to get a replacement so I just drive it to work and to do errands.

Reactions: IndustrialH