Fredo the Limo Driver?

Should Ronnie rat?

• Total voters

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Does it violate Guy Code for Ronnie to rat?

BTW, could someone please fill me in as to what happened? I had Monday off, and missed the whole deal. The only thing I know is Ronnie knows who leaked some kind of information. I don't know what that is, or how J.D. plays into this. Any info will be appreciated.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
While I love hearing Ronnie squirm and I hope this continues to be a major problem for him and hope he continutes to get browbeaten by Stern and the rest of the crew--I do NOT think he should rat.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Because this is work related I feel Ronnie should tell where the leak is coming from. IMO he isn't ratting his job is supposedly to protect Howard and by not telling where the leak is coming from he is not doing his job, now how can Ronnie be trusted?

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I voted no because I wouldn't rat but for the sake of the show it'd be great. I missed this segement today though. Waiting for the replay.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
man, they have been talking about this so long, I can't remember what it was that they want ronnie to rat about. something with JD and the guys list. I can't remember.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
I voted no because I wouldn't rat but for the sake of the show it'd be great. I missed this segement today though. Waiting for the replay.
He wouldn't be ratting for the show, he would be telling Howard he has a leak, Howard offered Ronnie the opportunity to tell him off the air.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Guys, they already know who it is and what the deal is.

It's all a game for the radio.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Does it violate Guy Code for Ronnie to rat?

BTW, could someone please fill me in as to what happened? I had Monday off, and missed the whole deal. The only thing I know is Ronnie knows who leaked some kind of information. I don't know what that is, or how J.D. plays into this. Any info will be appreciated.

I need to be filled in as well. I know about the Ronnie deal, but I don't know what information was leaked. Someone please fill us in.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Damn you all for making me look this up myself:

The Howard Stern Show for October 26, 2009

RONNIE TREATS MEDICATED PETE

Howard learned from an email JD sent to the crew, that Medicated Pete had a big night at Rick's last Thursday – thanks to Ronnie the Limo Driver – and expressed concern, as Pete is an intern. A 34-yr old intern, but still an intern, and bringing an intern to a strip club is frowned upon. Ronnie came in to explain: "I didn't bring Pete there...I did bring him on stage...I didn't get him drunk." Ronnie added that he and Jared Fox eventually put Pete in a cab at a quarter to 12, so he could catch the last train to Jersey at 1:45AM.

Robin laughed: "Who knew Ronnie would get in trouble for hanging with a male intern? Howard explained: "Ronnie's the gay Letterman." Ronnie said Pete had a pretty good – and totally heterosexual – time: "The first lapdance he got, I thought he was gonna explode." Pete came in to confirm the story: "I had a few."

RONNIE & JARED'S COOKIE-FUELED BROMANCE

When Ronnie refused to reveal who had told him about the email JD sent that outted him, JD speculated that it may have been Jared Fox. Gary added that Ronnie and Jared have gotten quite close lately, Ronnie even puts a few of the black and white cookies Crumbs delivers ever Wednesday on Jared's desk so that he doesn’t miss out on them. Ronnie shrugged: "I do the guy a favor and put a couple cookies on his desk. What's the big deal?"

Howard was puzzled: "Who the f’ knew Ronnie delivered pastries?" Ronnie insisted the favor was innocent, but Howard could care less: "Go get Jared a cookie."

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Damn you all for making me look this up myself:

The Howard Stern Show for October 26, 2009

RONNIE TREATS MEDICATED PETE

Howard learned from an email JD sent to the crew, that Medicated Pete had a big night at Rick's last Thursday – thanks to Ronnie the Limo Driver – and expressed concern, as Pete is an intern. A 34-yr old intern, but still an intern, and bringing an intern to a strip club is frowned upon. Ronnie came in to explain: "I didn't bring Pete there...I did bring him on stage...I didn't get him drunk." Ronnie added that he and Jared Fox eventually put Pete in a cab at a quarter to 12, so he could catch the last train to Jersey at 1:45AM.

Robin laughed: "Who knew Ronnie would get in trouble for hanging with a male intern? Howard explained: "Ronnie's the gay Letterman." Ronnie said Pete had a pretty good – and totally heterosexual – time: "The first lapdance he got, I thought he was gonna explode." Pete came in to confirm the story: "I had a few."

RONNIE & JARED'S COOKIE-FUELED BROMANCE

When Ronnie refused to reveal who had told him about the email JD sent that outted him, JD speculated that it may have been Jared Fox. Gary added that Ronnie and Jared have gotten quite close lately, Ronnie even puts a few of the black and white cookies Crumbs delivers ever Wednesday on Jared's desk so that he doesn’t miss out on them. Ronnie shrugged: "I do the guy a favor and put a couple cookies on his desk. What's the big deal?"

Howard was puzzled: "Who the f’ knew Ronnie delivered pastries?" Ronnie insisted the favor was innocent, but Howard could care less: "Go get Jared a cookie."

Maybe it's just me but I still don't get it.

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
Maybe it's just me but I still don't get it.

I could be wrong (and it wouldn't be the first time that's happened), but I think it boils down to this.......

JD got an email talking about Medicated Pete's behavior at Rick's on Thursday night. The email talked about Pete getting lap dances and Ronnie bringing Pete on stage. JD forwarded the email to Tracy Millman (who's in charge of the interns) to make sure it was OK to talk about on-air (since it involved an intern's behavior). After Tracy signed off on it, JD forwarded copies of the original email to Howard, Gary and everyone else on the show's "Guys" list. Friday morning, someone from that list told Ronnie about the email and suggested that he could be in trouble for his interaction with an intern.

On Monday, Howard and the gang discussed Pete's trip to the strip club and brought up the email. Ronnie was pissed-off at JD for (allegedly) trying to get him in trouble. JD and Gary both said that they had read the original email and never thought there was anything wrong with Ronnie's behavior and wanted to know who told Ronnie about the email. That led to Ronnie getting even madder at JD and refusing to tell anyone who tipped him off. This led to everyone speculating who from the list had told Ronnie.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I could be wrong (and it wouldn't be the first time that's happened), but I think it boils down to this.......

JD got an email talking about Medicated Pete's behavior at Rick's on Thursday night. The email talked about Pete getting lap dances and Ronnie bringing Pete on stage. JD forwarded the email to Tracy Millman (who's in charge of the interns) to make sure it was OK to talk about on-air (since it involved an intern's behavior). After Tracy signed off on it, JD forwarded copies of the original email to Howard, Gary and everyone else on the show's "Guys" list. Friday morning, someone from that list told Ronnie about the email and suggested that he could be in trouble for his interaction with an intern.

On Monday, Howard and the gang discussed Pete's trip to the strip club and brought up the email. Ronnie was pissed-off at JD for (allegedly) trying to get him in trouble. JD and Gary both said that they had read the original email and never thought there was anything wrong with Ronnie's behavior and wanted to know who told Ronnie about the email. That led to Ronnie getting even madder at JD and refusing to tell anyone who tipped him off. This led to everyone speculating who from the list had told Ronnie.

Oh ok. I'm getting it now, sorta.

So JD knows who the "leak" is?

This is retarded.

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
So JD knows who the "leak" is?

No. The original email about Pete came from a listener who was at Rick's that night. Since the email was only forwarded to the people on the "Guys" list, it had to be somebody from that list who approached Ronnie about it. Apparently, the "Guys" list is everyone connected to the show who needs to know what the next day's schedule is. It includes Howard and the gang, SalandRichard, Scott the engineer, some of the office staff and some of the Howard-TV people.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I'll let the cat out of the bag.....

.... Joan Rivers is going to be a guest next week.
:nana:

This is something else, but we saw Joan Rivers live last week (we figured she's a comedic icon, so might as well see her locally one night before she's dead! lol)

SHE WAS GREAT! GREAT!!!!!!! (a standing ovation great)

We're still thinking about her show, a week later.