For Sale: Ultimate SL2 Package

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Since going with the Onyx Plus, the time has come to say goodbye to the trusty SL2. I hope for it to get a good home...

Here's the breakdown:

Car, includes:

Stiletto 2, 2 car docks (one the 4 doesn't work), 5v power adapter, Sirius antenna, Sirius mount, 2 antenna tail kits, hardwire plug (new), headphones (not really a car thing, but I put them in the pic for some reason).

Garage or Office, includes:

Stiletto 2 boombox, power adapter, remote, home antenna (new).

Home/On the Go, includes:

Home dock, 2 power adapter, remote, home antenna, 2 USB cables, SL 2 antenna headphones (used once to try it out), and the Directed leather case with leather SL 2 case with clip, extra cables...

Not sure what to ask. So, I guess this is a feeler to see if anyone is interested. If you are you can PM me.

I would prefer to sell the whole package, but if no one wants the whole shabang, I will split up as necessary.

Thanks for looking.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I know it's been too long, but I wanted to know if you moved the SL2. My original died and Droo couldn't bring her back to life. I'll have to activate my only back up and hope it lasts forever.

Appreciate if you let me know either way.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
Glad you were able to move your extras, I'll keep browsing for backup hardware here and there.

Reactions: HecticArt