For anyone with tattoos

Heather

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
www.flickr.com
I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo for my birthday this month. Where is the best place on the body for the first? Also I have a picture I want for it, do I have to bring it in prior to the parlor for them to sketch/edit, etc? Thanks in advance for the help :)

~Heather

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I don't have a tattoo and I would like to get one one of these days. But when I use to watch Miami Inc, I always saw people bring in a sketch, so they can edit it to fit somewhere on there body.

So what are you going to get? Something like Ronnie has, "I'm Scoresman" :hah:
RS-09-26-06---SCORES-VEGAS-TRIP---ronnie-on-plane-home.jpg

Heather

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
www.flickr.com
I don't have a tattoo and I would like to get one one of these days. But when I use to watch Miami Inc, I always saw people bring in a sketch, so they can edit it to fit somewhere on there body.

So what are you going to get? Something like Ronnie has, "I'm Scoresman" :hah:

ummm yeahhh....NO! I'll post a pic once I get it. :)

Supafly

Oct 12, 2008
I'd advise against the tramp stamp. Tatoos are meant to be non-comformist symbols that identify soley with the person. It will be there for life (or a scar).

Unless you're a Hells Angel I'd put it somewhere that your clothes normally cover. It's a lifestyle choice. I like being the non-descript secret agent man in public and rebel discontent in private.

Look deep and choose something that's a part of you. :yesshake:

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
If you don't want to follow the herd, try organ tattooing. They use inks that absorb x-rays, so that hunky x-ray tech will know you're a wild girl. I suggest a heart tattoo right on your heart.

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
I am getting my fist for the holidays!!! An ahnk with the eye of ra going backwards and forwards around the ahnk on my upper back. I also want on my arm my mom, dad, bothers, and my name all in heiroglyphs.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
One of your breasts, thigh, or calf would probably the least painful, and most attractive places for a girl. Definitely stay away from the stomach, ankles and feet, at least for the first one, if you don't like pain. I have had several girlfriend and an ex wife that had tats, they all told me this. Tattoos are sexy, I think.;) and don't leave out the option of a body piercing, they're hot too!:)

Last edited:

Heather

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
www.flickr.com
One of your breasts, thigh, or calf would probably the least painful, and most attractive places for a girl. Definitely stay away from the stomach, ankles and feet, at least for the first one, if you don't like pain. Tattoos are sexy, I think.;)

Well boobs get saggy, so I think i'll stay away from those. I'd like one on my ankle eventually but for my first i'm leaning toward the shoulder blade. Also thinking of getting a diamond stud nose piercing at some point as well. :) I've been through alot of shit in my life..time to have some fun damnit!

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Well boobs get saggy, so I think i'll stay away from those. I'd like one on my ankle eventually but for my first i'm leaning toward the shoulder blade. Also thinking of getting a diamond stud nose piercing at some point as well. :) I've been through alot of shit in my life..time to have some fun damnit!

Very cool. That will look hot in a tank top or bikini! Body art is definitely exciting and it puts a big smile on your face when you see that new addition, or just know that it's there. You definitely need some fun.;)

dantodd

Oct 14, 2008
If you don't want to follow the herd, try organ tattooing. They use inks that absorb x-rays, so that hunky x-ray tech will know you're a wild girl. I suggest a heart tattoo right on your heart.

I admit. I googled it. Funny as hell.