For $2.99 a month can we get a good web app?

DavClone

Mar 14, 2009
If you need to pay 2.99/month to stream Sirius, dont you think they could get a good web app that would give you the features of a Sportster? There is/was a good Yahoo Widget that allowed you to save favorites, etc. like the sportster. The app still works, but the favorite features no longer work. If subscribers are paying to stream they should be able to invest some cash into developing a good application. It should be something that is fairly easy to do. Pay for one of the existing apps and tweak it - it cant be that hard.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I like stream_ON as well, but have not used it in a while. Other than my Sonos, I don't really use the streaming all that much.

I am sure Sirius will give you some BS that they are working on some enhanced features for the online player down the road.

DavClone

Mar 14, 2009
I have used Stream_on in the past. I may have to try it again. I remember it being pretty big and bulky. The Widget is small and I can keep it on top of what I have on my screen, which is nice. Maybe they have made some improvements to the Stream_on. The artist and song alerts may be worth the bigger package.