Food City 500 Thoughts / Predictions

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
World's Fastest Half Mile!

Racin The Way It Otta Be!

I'm going, how about you?

Who's going to win this one?

Will someone finally pay Jr. back for Daytona?

Can Mark Martin avoid the inevitable carnage of this track and stay in the top 35?

And, how about the 'second coming', Joey Lagano. Can he make it through 500 laps?

Will Kurt have another opportunity to do a snow angel?

What are your thoughts on this weekends races?

Never have I seen season tickets available on their web site until this year...

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_searchtix.htmI?l=EN&CNTX=8c879ab4c743cb15a1616258b17cd7f2

Or even just the Spring race in two weeks...

FOOD CITY 500 tickets Bristol Motor Speedway Bristol, TN, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Going to Bristol and a fan of Clint Bowyer, Kasey Kahne, Elliott Sadler or A.J. Allmendinger? Maybe even Kevin Harvick or Tony Stewart. Or, how about Jeff Burton, Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth? There are some things going on at the Hospitality area at BMS on Friday night after qualifying. Here's a link for anyone interested..... Food City Race Night Info

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
When was the last time, Schrader added any excitement or fun to a Cup race? :Smiley_wink:

I went to the first Labor Day race at Auto Club Speedway back in 2004. Ken and Dale Jr. crashed into each other coming out of turn 4...:right:

I'm picking Kyle Busch for this weekends Cup race...:)

erock9174

Mar 17, 2009
Got a good feeling about Bowyer and Kurt Busch this weekend. Both run pretty solid at Bristol.

Look for Amirola & Stremme to have a solid runs too as darkhorses

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Wow, I hate weeks off, almost forgot there was a race this weekend... Anyways, I got Jeff Gordon for his first win of the year, and Childress doing really well.

Jeff Gordon 1
Jeff Burton 2
Clint Bowyer 3
Kurt Busch 4
Jimmie Johnson 5
Jamie McMurray 6
Kevin Harvick 7
Kasey Kahne 8
Carl Edwards 9
Brian Vickers 10
Tony Stewart 11
Mark Martin 12