Flo Rida is a moron

Oct 14, 2008
It is really sad how someone who is this uneducated becomes rich off of crappy music. Every sentence of his began with "I mean, you know". Who taught this idiot how to speak?

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
It was pretty lousy even with the raining...I mean, snowing. I mean, it's not like he has a velvet voice on the record but when he comes in to perform "live"....holy shit, you can tell that is a lot of studio magic. I love that they stuff off the new single before his vocal started....it was basically some chick singing over some 90s euro pop song (I forgot which one....It sounded like the one Rhianna/TI used but it isn't...it's the other one...).

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
What has the world come too? We're looking to the Stern Show for educated guests?

I, on the contrary, love it when guys like Flo-Rida or 50 Cent come in. They always have great stories, say something interesting and alwyas bring a show to THE SHOW.

Plus, I like it when Howard refers to them as "my man" and then tells a story about how he grew up in a "real" ghetto and how he is more "black" than them.

I hope Flo-Rida has a third hit so he can come by again.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I, on the contrary, love it when guys like Flo-Rida or 50 Cent come in. They always have great stories, say something interesting and alwyas bring a show to THE SHOW.

Plus, I like it when Howard refers to them as "my man" and then tells a story about how he grew up in a "real" ghetto and how he is more "black" than them.

I hope Flo-Rida has a third hit so he can come by again.

same here. i love the chemistry between rappers and howard.

pitpass

Feb 26, 2009
Howard can't get good guests anymore so he has to resort to whatever is crawling around in the Sirius hallway.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Howard can't get good guests anymore so he has to resort to whatever is crawling around in the Sirius hallway.

Yeah, the guy with the #1 song in America isn't a good guest. :confused:

Are you sure you aren't k9feces? Because if you aren't, someone should tell him about you stealing his schtick.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I missed this interview, but didn't he say in the first one that his investments consisted of buying and wearing bling, buying expensive cars, and . . . that's all? :D

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH

If thats true then why do you still listen? I'm asuming you listen because you post in the Howard forums. I'm not a huge fan of rappers either,but sometimes they can suprise you.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
It is really sad how someone who is this uneducated becomes rich off of crappy music. Every sentence of his began with "I mean, you know". Who taught this idiot how to speak?

is your beef with the uneducated part or the crappy music part? or the ultra-cool combo of the two?

you can add 97% of pro athletes to your shit list if being educated is a pre-requisite to becoming rich

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I think Flo Rida is a smart man and will be rich for a long time. Buying useless bling and throwing money in the air a strip clubs is a smart buisness plan :yesshake:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
but don't forget they vacuum that money back up

Technically, its not a vacuum, they just give those big-assed whores a couple of garden hoses and they go to town. They work the weekend shift at the Driving Range, too...

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Yeah, the guy with the #1 song in America isn't a good guest. :confused:

Don't forget that he was followed by an Academy Award winner...

I love it when rappers come in. It's fascinating to hear about their lives that I can't even slightly relate to. It's like they live in a whole different world. I'd suspect that Howard likes them for similar reasons.